Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 31 (crypto, rsa, mpi)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:02:22 -0700

On 10/31/13 03:00, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20131030:
> 
> The net-next tree gained a conflict against the net tree.
> 
> The devicetree tree gained a conflict against the crypto tree.
> 
> The tty tree gained a build failure so I used the version from
> next-20131030.
> 
> The arm-soc tree gained conflicts against the devicetree tree.

on x86_64:

crypto/built-in.o: In function `RSA_verify_signature':
rsa.c:(.text+0x1d347): undefined reference to `mpi_get_nbits'
rsa.c:(.text+0x1d354): undefined reference to `mpi_get_nbits'
rsa.c:(.text+0x1d36e): undefined reference to `mpi_cmp_ui'
rsa.c:(.text+0x1d382): undefined reference to `mpi_cmp'
rsa.c:(.text+0x1d391): undefined reference to `mpi_alloc'
rsa.c:(.text+0x1d3b0): undefined reference to `mpi_powm'
rsa.c:(.text+0x1d3c3): undefined reference to `mpi_free'
rsa.c:(.text+0x1d3d8): undefined reference to `mpi_get_buffer'
rsa.c:(.text+0x1d4d4): undefined reference to `mpi_free'
rsa.c:(.text+0x1d503): undefined reference to `mpi_get_nbits'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy