Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Nov 1 (dm-delay, dm-flakey)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 11:28:44 -0700

On 11/01/13 01:11, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20131031:
> 
> The squashfs tree gained a build failure so I used the version from
> next-20131031.
> 
> The block tree gained conflicts against the f2fs, aio-direct and Linus'
> trees and a build failure and generated several warnings so I used the
> version from next-20131031.
> 
> The dt-rh tree gained a conflict against the powerpc tree.
> 
> The kvm-ppc tree gained a conflict against the powerpc tree.
> 
> The leds tree gained a conflict against the powerpc tree.
> 
> The tty tree lost its build failure.

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `delay_dtr':
dm-delay.c:(.text+0x2c9e66): undefined reference to `dm_put_device'
dm-delay.c:(.text+0x2c9e7a): undefined reference to `dm_put_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `delay_ctr':
dm-delay.c:(.text+0x2c9f71): undefined reference to `dm_table_get_mode'
dm-delay.c:(.text+0x2c9f86): undefined reference to `dm_get_device'
dm-delay.c:(.text+0x2ca01c): undefined reference to `dm_table_get_mode'
dm-delay.c:(.text+0x2ca031): undefined reference to `dm_get_device'
dm-delay.c:(.text+0x2ca159): undefined reference to `dm_put_device'
dm-delay.c:(.text+0x2ca168): undefined reference to `dm_put_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `flakey_dtr':
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca6c0): undefined reference to `dm_put_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `flakey_ctr':
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca73c): undefined reference to `dm_shift_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca748): undefined reference to `dm_shift_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca796): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca7b4): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca7f5): undefined reference to `dm_table_get_mode'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca806): undefined reference to `dm_get_device'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca829): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg_group'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca83e): undefined reference to `dm_shift_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca8b5): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca8c8): undefined reference to `dm_shift_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca92a): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg'
dm-flakey.c:(.text+0x2ca94b): undefined reference to `dm_read_arg'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dm_delay_init':
dm-delay.c:(.init.text+0xd21b): undefined reference to `dm_register_target'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dm_flakey_init':
dm-flakey.c:(.init.text+0xd266): undefined reference to `dm_register_target'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dm_delay_exit':
dm-delay.c:(.exit.text+0x203d): undefined reference to `dm_unregister_target'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dm_flakey_exit':
dm-flakey.c:(.exit.text+0x2067): undefined reference to `dm_unregister_target'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy