Subject: wrong merge of rt2x00/rt2800pci.c in linux-next

From: Hauke Mehrtens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 19:13:42 +0100

Hi,

I was looking at linux-next-20131106 and the conflict in
drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2800pci.c was solved wrong. The function
rt2800pci_txstatus_interrupt() was moved from rt2800pci.c to
rt2800mmio_txstatus_interrupt() in rt2800mmio.c in commit
8d03e77218ff4bc59e4645438acbd3c5c7e0f654 , the change done in
3bbfe1d952cd4d2e29bfcb31f109b5d74d1aa847 should be done there.

This should be added to the merge 749550cb657ae5fb896b3b33070ae48f37813d13:

Hauke

--- a/drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2800mmio.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2800mmio.c
@@ -446,7 +446,7 @@ static void rt2800mmio_txstatus_interrupt(struct
rt2x00_dev *rt2x00dev)
 		if (!rt2x00_get_field32(status, TX_STA_FIFO_VALID))
 			break;

-		if (!kfifo_put(&rt2x00dev->txstatus_fifo, &status)) {
+		if (!kfifo_put(&rt2x00dev->txstatus_fifo, status)) {
 			rt2x00_warn(rt2x00dev, "TX status FIFO overrun, drop tx status
report\n");
 			break;
 		}