Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Nov 12 (smsusb.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:18:03 -0800

On 11/11/13 21:50, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Please do *not* add any v3.14 material to linux-next until after
> v3.13-rc1 is released.
> 
> Changes since 20131111:
> 

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `smsusb_submit_urb':
smsusb.c:(.text+0x1546a1): undefined reference to `smscore_getbuffer'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smsusb_onresponse':
smsusb.c:(.text+0x15474b): undefined reference to `smsendian_handle_message_header'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x15481f): undefined reference to `smscore_translate_msg'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x154827): undefined reference to `smsendian_handle_rx_message'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x154835): undefined reference to `smscore_onresponse'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smsusb_stop_streaming':
smsusb.c:(.text+0x1548a6): undefined reference to `smscore_putbuffer'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smsusb_sendrequest':
smsusb.c:(.text+0x1549a6): undefined reference to `smscore_translate_msg'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x1549ae): undefined reference to `smsendian_handle_tx_message'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x1549b6): undefined reference to `smsendian_handle_message_header'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smsusb_term_device':
smsusb.c:(.text+0x154ccb): undefined reference to `smscore_unregister_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smsusb_init_device':
smsusb.c:(.text+0x154d9b): undefined reference to `sms_get_board'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x154eb6): undefined reference to `smscore_register_device'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x154ee5): undefined reference to `smscore_set_board_id'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x154f66): undefined reference to `smscore_start_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smsusb_probe':
smsusb.c:(.text+0x154ffe): undefined reference to `sms_get_board'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x15505b): undefined reference to `sms_get_board'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x155202): undefined reference to `smscore_registry_getmode'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x155228): undefined reference to `sms_get_board'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x155257): undefined reference to `sms_get_board'
smsusb.c:(.text+0x1553e0): undefined reference to `sms_board_load_modules'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smssdio_remove':
smssdio.c:(.text+0x177408): undefined reference to `smscore_putbuffer'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x177412): undefined reference to `smscore_unregister_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smssdio_interrupt':
smssdio.c:(.text+0x1774c5): undefined reference to `smscore_getbuffer'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x1775cd): undefined reference to `smsendian_handle_rx_message'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x1775da): undefined reference to `smscore_onresponse'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x1776ca): undefined reference to `smscore_putbuffer'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smssdio_sendrequest':
smssdio.c:(.text+0x177740): undefined reference to `smsendian_handle_tx_message'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smssdio_probe':
smssdio.c:(.text+0x1778a8): undefined reference to `sms_get_board'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x1778dd): undefined reference to `smscore_register_device'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x177909): undefined reference to `smscore_set_board_id'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x1779af): undefined reference to `smscore_start_device'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x1779f4): undefined reference to `smscore_unregister_device'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy