Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Nov 29 (sfi)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:41:41 -0800

On 11/28/13 18:45, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20131128:

on x86_64:

when CONFIG_ACPI is not enabled:

  CC      drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.o
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c: In function 'sfi_acpi_parse_xsdt':
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c:105:12: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c:105:12: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'struct acpi_table_header'
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c:107:32: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c: In function 'sfi_acpi_get_table':
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c:133:12: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c:133:12: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'struct acpi_table_header'
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c:135:32: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c: In function 'sfi_acpi_table_show':
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c:195:12: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c: In function 'sfi_acpi_sysfs_init':
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c:207:12: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c:207:12: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'struct acpi_table_header'
drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.c:210:35: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[3]: *** [drivers/sfi/sfi_acpi.o] Error 1

-- 
~Randy