Subject: [PATCH -next] staging/media: fix sn9c102 dependencies

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 09:55:40 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix numerous build errors when USB is not enabled.  Examples:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `sn9c102_stop_transfer':
sn9c102_core.c:(.text+0xccbd0a): undefined reference to `usb_kill_urb'
sn9c102_core.c:(.text+0xccbd15): undefined reference to `usb_free_urb'
sn9c102_core.c:(.text+0xccbd4c): undefined reference to `usb_set_interface'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sn9c102_urb_complete':
sn9c102_core.c:(.text+0xccdca5): undefined reference to `usb_submit_urb'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sn9c102_release_resources':
sn9c102_core.c:(.text+0xcce62b): undefined reference to `usb_put_dev'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sn9c102_match_id':
(.text+0xcce9d7): undefined reference to `usb_ifnum_to_if'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sn9c102_match_id':
(.text+0xcce9de): undefined reference to `usb_match_id'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sn9c102_write_regs':
(.text+0xccea7a): undefined reference to `usb_control_msg'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sn9c102_open':
sn9c102_core.c:(.text+0xcd17b4): undefined reference to `usb_altnum_to_altsetting'
sn9c102_core.c:(.text+0xcd1851): undefined reference to `usb_alloc_urb'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sn9c102_read_reg':
(.text+0xcd1fdf): undefined reference to `usb_control_msg'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sn9c102_usb_probe':
sn9c102_core.c:(.text+0xcd275d): undefined reference to `usb_get_dev'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sn9c102_usb_driver_init':
sn9c102_core.c:(.init.text+0x3e4eb): undefined reference to `usb_register_driver'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sn9c102_usb_driver_exit':
sn9c102_core.c:(.exit.text+0x7226): undefined reference to `usb_deregister'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: Luca Risolia <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/media/sn9c102/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20140107.orig/drivers/staging/media/sn9c102/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20140107/drivers/staging/media/sn9c102/Kconfig
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
 config USB_SN9C102
 	tristate "USB SN9C1xx PC Camera Controller support (DEPRECATED)"
-	depends on VIDEO_V4L2
+	depends on VIDEO_V4L2 && USB
 	---help---
 	  This driver is DEPRECATED, please use the gspca sonixb and
 	  sonixj modules instead.