Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 10 (drivers/media/mmc/siano/smssdio.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:32:51 -0800

On 01/09/2014 09:12 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> This tree fails (more than usual) the powerpc allyesconfig build.
> 
> Changes since 20140109:
> 

on i386 with:
CONFIG_SMS_SIANO_MDTV=m
CONFIG_SMS_SIANO_RC=y

drivers/built-in.o: In function `smssdio_remove':
smssdio.c:(.text+0x445e97): undefined reference to `smscore_putbuffer'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x445e9f): undefined reference to `smscore_unregister_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smssdio_interrupt':
smssdio.c:(.text+0x445f47): undefined reference to `smscore_getbuffer'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x44606f): undefined reference to `smsendian_handle_rx_message'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x446079): undefined reference to `smscore_onresponse'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x4460f0): undefined reference to `smscore_putbuffer'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x446159): undefined reference to `smscore_putbuffer'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smssdio_sendrequest':
smssdio.c:(.text+0x4461e3): undefined reference to `smsendian_handle_tx_message'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `smssdio_probe':
smssdio.c:(.text+0x446325): undefined reference to `sms_get_board'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x44635b): undefined reference to `smscore_register_device'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x446385): undefined reference to `smscore_set_board_id'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x44641f): undefined reference to `smscore_start_device'
smssdio.c:(.text+0x44645e): undefined reference to `smscore_unregister_device'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy