Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the xtensa tree

From: czankel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:38:23 -0800

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the fix! I actually just got an updated set for most of the 
patches currently in the for_next tree for xtensa and might have to do a 
rebase to integrate them better. I'll include your fix when I come 
across the issue.

Thanks again,
-Chris

On 1/12/14 7:26 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in
> arch/xtensa/include/asm/barrier.h between commit dbacef090841 ("xtensa:
> add SMP support") from the xtensa tree and commit 93ea02bb8435 ("arch:
> Clean up asm/barrier.h implementations using asm-generic/barrier.h") from
> the tip tree.
>
> I fixed it up (I am pretty sure - see below) and can carry the fix as
> necessary (no action is required).
>