Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 4 (media/radio/si4713/radio-usb-si4713.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 08:52:53 -0800

On 02/03/2014 09:07 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> This tree fails (more than usual) the powerpc allyesconfig build.
> 
> Changes since 20140203:
> 

on i386:

# CONFIG_I2C is not set

  CC [M]  drivers/media/radio/si4713/radio-usb-si4713.o
drivers/media/radio/si4713/radio-usb-si4713.c: In function 'usb_si4713_video_device_release':
drivers/media/radio/si4713/radio-usb-si4713.c:147:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'i2c_del_adapter' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
drivers/media/radio/si4713/radio-usb-si4713.c: In function 'si4713_register_i2c_adapter':
drivers/media/radio/si4713/radio-usb-si4713.c:424:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'i2c_add_adapter' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
make[5]: *** [drivers/media/radio/si4713/radio-usb-si4713.o] Error 1

-- 
~Randy