Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 6 (media/pci/cx23885/)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:29:04 -0800

On 02/05/2014 07:44 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> This tree fails (more than usual) the powerpc allyesconfig build.
> 
> Changes since 20140205:
> 

on i386:

CONFIG_VIDEO_CX23885=y
CONFIG_MEDIA_ALTERA_CI=m

drivers/built-in.o: In function `cx23885_tuner_callback':
(.text+0x36e6e9): undefined reference to `altera_ci_tuner_reset'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `cx23885_irq':
cx23885-core.c:(.text+0x37d417): undefined reference to `altera_ci_irq'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dvb_register':
cx23885-dvb.c:(.text+0x3819ae): undefined reference to `altera_ci_init'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `cx23885_dvb_unregister':
(.text+0x3859da): undefined reference to `altera_ci_release'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy