Subject: Re: mmotm 2014-03-10-15-35 uploaded (media/pci/ttpci/av7110)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:04:31 -0700

On 03/10/2014 03:37 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> The mm-of-the-moment snapshot 2014-03-10-15-35 has been uploaded to
> 
>    http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 
> mmotm-readme.txt says
> 
> README for mm-of-the-moment:
> 
> http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 
> This is a snapshot of my -mm patch queue.  Uploaded at random hopefully
> more than once a week.
> 
> You will need quilt to apply these patches to the latest Linus release (3.x
> or 3.x-rcY).  The series file is in broken-out.tar.gz and is duplicated in
> http://ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/series
> 
> The file broken-out.tar.gz contains two datestamp files: .DATE and
> .DATE-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.  Both contain the string yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss,
> followed by the base kernel version against which this patch series is to
> be applied.
> 
> This tree is partially included in linux-next.  To see which patches are
> included in linux-next, consult the `series' file.  Only the patches
> within the #NEXT_PATCHES_START/#NEXT_PATCHES_END markers are included in
> linux-next.
> 

on i386:
(not from mmotm patches, so must be from linux-next or mainline)

CONFIG_INPUT=m
CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=m
CONFIG_DVB_AV7110=y

drivers/built-in.o: In function `input_sync':
av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x14b999): undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `av7110_emit_key':
av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x14ba4b): undefined reference to `input_event'
av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x14ba63): undefined reference to `input_event'
av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x14bb20): undefined reference to `input_event'
av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x14bb35): undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o:av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x14bb76): more undefined references to `input_event' follow
drivers/built-in.o: In function `av7110_ir_init':
(.text+0x14bec7): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `av7110_ir_init':
(.text+0x14bf95): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `av7110_ir_init':
(.text+0x14bfa5): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `av7110_ir_exit':
(.text+0x14c0ad): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'

Possibly just make DVB_AV7110 depend on INPUT.

-- 
~Randy

--
To unsubscribe, send a message with 'unsubscribe linux-mm' in
the body to [email-masked].  For more info on Linux MM,
see: http://www.linux-mm.org/ .
Don't email: <a href=mailto:"[email-masked]"> [email-masked] </a>