Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Mar 26 (sound/soc/codecs/cs42l52.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:20:21 -0700

On 03/25/2014 11:35 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> This tree still fails (more than usual) the powerpc allyesconfig build.
> 
> Changes since 20140325:
> 

on x86_64:

when CONFIG_INPUT=m and
SNC_SOC_CS42L42=y:

sound/built-in.o: In function `cs42l52_beep_set':
cs42l52.c:(.text+0xd4b01): undefined reference to `input_event'
sound/built-in.o: In function `cs42l52_probe':
cs42l52.c:(.text+0xd4beb): undefined reference to `devm_input_allocate_device'
cs42l52.c:(.text+0xd4d0c): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
sound/built-in.o: In function `wm8962_beep_set':
wm8962.c:(.text+0x116240): undefined reference to `input_event'
sound/built-in.o: In function `wm8962_probe':
wm8962.c:(.text+0x116cae): undefined reference to `devm_input_allocate_device'
wm8962.c:(.text+0x116e0e): undefined reference to `input_register_device'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy