Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Mar 31 (netfilter)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:49:24 -0700

On 03/31/2014 01:06 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Please do not add material intended for v3.16 to your linux-next included
> branches until after v3.15-rc1 is released.
> 
> This tree still fails (more than usual) the powerpc allyesconfig build.
> 
> Changes since 20140328:
> 

on i386:
CONFIG_IPV6=m

net/built-in.o: In function `tproxy_tg6_v1':
xt_TPROXY.c:(.text+0xb2719): undefined reference to `udp6_lib_lookup'
xt_TPROXY.c:(.text+0xb2d0e): undefined reference to `udp6_lib_lookup'
xt_TPROXY.c:(.text+0xb2f61): undefined reference to `udp6_lib_lookup'
net/built-in.o: In function `tproxy_tg_init':
xt_TPROXY.c:(.init.text+0x28ba): undefined reference to `nf_defrag_ipv6_enable'

-- 
~Randy