Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 7 (argh)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 13:52:02 -0700

On 05/07/2014 12:33 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> This tree still fails (more than usual) the powerpc allyesconfig build
> and also the celleb_defconfig.
> 
> Changes since 20140506:
> 

I was away for one week.  Did I miss some new instructions about
building linux-next?

I get a thousands of messages like these:

WARNING: "system_wq" [drivers/misc/bh1770glc.ko] has no CRC!
WARNING: "__wake_up" [drivers/misc/bh1770glc.ko] has no CRC!
WARNING: "sysfs_notify" [drivers/misc/bh1770glc.ko] has no CRC!
WARNING: "kfree" [drivers/misc/bh1770glc.ko] has no CRC!

Also there hundreds of messages like these:

ps2mult.c:(.exit.text+0x8f): multiple definition of `cleanup_module'
ps2mult.c:(.init.text+0xbc8): multiple definition of `init_module'
ipack.c:(.exit.text+0x0): multiple definition of `cleanup_module'
ipack.c:(.init.text+0x0): multiple definition of `init_module'
mcb-core.c:(.text+0x40d): multiple definition of `cleanup_module'
mcb-core.c:(.text+0x3fb): multiple definition of `init_module'

Thanks!
-- 
~Randy