Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 14 (tty/serial/men_z135_uart.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 09:31:10 -0700

On 05/14/2014 01:26 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20140513:

on x86_64:

CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE=m
but SERIAL_MEN_Z135=y.

drivers/built-in.o: In function `men_z135_remove':
men_z135_uart.c:(.text+0x5bc53): undefined reference to `uart_remove_one_port'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `men_z135_set_termios':
men_z135_uart.c:(.text+0x5c3b5): undefined reference to `uart_get_baud_rate'
men_z135_uart.c:(.text+0x5c415): undefined reference to `uart_update_timeout'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `men_z135_handle_tx':
men_z135_uart.c:(.text+0x5c8f4): undefined reference to `uart_write_wakeup'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `men_z135_intr':
men_z135_uart.c:(.text+0x5ce28): undefined reference to `uart_handle_dcd_change'
men_z135_uart.c:(.text+0x5ce51): undefined reference to `uart_handle_cts_change'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `men_z135_probe':
men_z135_uart.c:(.text+0x5cf96): undefined reference to `uart_add_one_port'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `men_z135_init':
men_z135_uart.c:(.init.text+0x26e9): undefined reference to `uart_register_driver'
men_z135_uart.c:(.init.text+0x2766): undefined reference to `uart_unregister_driver'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `men_z135_exit':
men_z135_uart.c:(.exit.text+0xe4): undefined reference to `uart_unregister_driver'
make[1]: *** [vmlinux] Error 1

-- 
~Randy