Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jul 11 (media/pci/ttpci/av7110)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:31:19 -0700

On 07/11/14 00:18, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20140710:

on x86_64:

CONFIG_DVB_AV7110=y
CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=m

drivers/built-in.o: In function `av7110_emit_keyup':
av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x76b608): undefined reference to `input_event'
av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x76b61a): undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `av7110_emit_key':
av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x76b6b4): undefined reference to `input_event'
av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x76b6cd): undefined reference to `input_event'
av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x76b7b0): undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o:av7110_ir.c:(.text+0x76b7ca): more undefined references to `input_event' follow
drivers/built-in.o: In function `av7110_ir_init':
(.text+0x76bcdb): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `av7110_ir_init':
(.text+0x76bf93): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `av7110_ir_init':
(.text+0x76c073): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `av7110_ir_exit':
(.text+0x76c1db): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'

-- 
~Randy