Subject: Re: mmotm 2014-09-25-16-28 uploaded (media/platform/vivid)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:29:58 -0700

On 09/25/14 16:28, [email-masked] wrote:
> The mm-of-the-moment snapshot 2014-09-25-16-28 has been uploaded to
> 
>    http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 
> mmotm-readme.txt says
> 
> README for mm-of-the-moment:
> 
> http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 
> This is a snapshot of my -mm patch queue.  Uploaded at random hopefully
> more than once a week.

on i386, when CONFIG_FB is not enabled:

ERROR: "cfb_fillrect" [drivers/media/platform/vivid/vivid.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "cfb_imageblit" [drivers/media/platform/vivid/vivid.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "fb_alloc_cmap" [drivers/media/platform/vivid/vivid.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "register_framebuffer" [drivers/media/platform/vivid/vivid.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "fb_dealloc_cmap" [drivers/media/platform/vivid/vivid.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "cfb_copyarea" [drivers/media/platform/vivid/vivid.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "unregister_framebuffer" [drivers/media/platform/vivid/vivid.ko] undefined!

I guess that VIDEO_VIVID should depend on FB.

-- 
~Randy