Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Sep 30 (uml)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:50:06 -0700

On 09/30/14 03:12, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20140926:

uml defconfig on i386 and x86_64:

In file included from ../arch/x86/um/asm/processor.h:31:0,
                 from ../arch/um/include/asm/uaccess.h:16,
                 from ../arch/um/include/asm/thread_info.h:13,
                 from ../include/linux/thread_info.h:54,
                 from ../include/asm-generic/current.h:4,
                 from arch/um/include/generated/asm/current.h:1,
                 from ../include/linux/mutex.h:13,
                 from ../include/linux/kernfs.h:13,
                 from ../include/linux/sysfs.h:15,
                 from ../include/linux/kobject.h:21,
                 from ../include/linux/device.h:17,
                 from ../include/linux/platform_device.h:14,
                 from ../drivers/base/platform.c:14:
../arch/um/include/asm/processor-generic.h:107:19: error: expected identifier or '(' before '&' token
 #define cpu_data (&boot_cpu_data)
                   ^
../include/linux/pm_domain.h:74:23: note: in expansion of macro 'cpu_data'
  struct gpd_cpu_data *cpu_data;
                       ^

-- 
~Randy