Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Dec 31 (usb/dwc2)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 09:51:18 -0800

On 12/30/14 17:29, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> There will only be intermittent releases of linux-next between now and
> Jan 5.
> 
> Changes since 20141226:
> 

on i386, when CONFIG_USB=m, CONFIG_USB_GADGET=y, and CONFIG_USB_DWC2=y:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `_dwc2_hcd_urb_dequeue':
hcd.c:(.text+0x7db39): undefined reference to `usb_hcd_check_unlink_urb'
hcd.c:(.text+0x7dc50): undefined reference to `usb_hcd_unlink_urb_from_ep'
hcd.c:(.text+0x7dc76): undefined reference to `usb_hcd_giveback_urb'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `_dwc2_hcd_start':
hcd.c:(.text+0x7e707): undefined reference to `usb_hcd_resume_root_hub'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_assign_and_init_hc':
hcd.c:(.text+0x7f969): undefined reference to `usb_hcd_unmap_urb_for_dma'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `_dwc2_hcd_urb_enqueue':
hcd.c:(.text+0x7fd81): undefined reference to `usb_hcd_link_urb_to_ep'
hcd.c:(.text+0x7ff66): undefined reference to `usb_hcd_unlink_urb_from_ep'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_host_complete':
(.text+0x800fc): undefined reference to `usb_hcd_unlink_urb_from_ep'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_host_complete':
(.text+0x8012c): undefined reference to `usb_hcd_giveback_urb'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_hcd_init':
(.text+0x8060a): undefined reference to `usb_disabled'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_hcd_init':
(.text+0x80735): undefined reference to `usb_create_hcd'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_hcd_init':
(.text+0x80a91): undefined reference to `usb_add_hcd'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_hcd_init':
(.text+0x80acc): undefined reference to `usb_put_hcd'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_hcd_remove':
(.text+0x80ba2): undefined reference to `usb_remove_hcd'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_hcd_remove':
(.text+0x80bc1): undefined reference to `usb_put_hcd'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_hc_handle_tt_clear.isra.13':
hcd_intr.c:(.text+0x80f9a): undefined reference to `usb_hub_clear_tt_buffer'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dwc2_hcd_qtd_add':
(.text+0x82e14): undefined reference to `usb_calc_bus_time'

-- 
~Randy