Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 18 (x86)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:46:52 -0800

On 02/17/15 19:22, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Please do not add any material destined for v3.21 to your linux-next
> included trees until after v3.20-rc1 has been released.
> 
> Changes since 20150217:
> 

on i386, when CONFIG_PCI is not enabled:

arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `early_put_chars':
boot.c:(.init.text+0x70): undefined reference to `write_pci_config_byte'
boot.c:(.init.text+0x90): undefined reference to `write_pci_config'
boot.c:(.init.text+0xb2): undefined reference to `write_pci_config'
boot.c:(.init.text+0xc7): undefined reference to `write_pci_config'
boot.c:(.init.text+0xe0): undefined reference to `early_pci_allowed'
boot.c:(.init.text+0x10a): undefined reference to `read_pci_config'
boot.c:(.init.text+0x126): undefined reference to `read_pci_config'
boot.c:(.init.text+0x150): undefined reference to `read_pci_config_byte'
boot.c:(.init.text+0x17a): undefined reference to `read_pci_config_byte'
boot.c:(.init.text+0x19c): undefined reference to `read_pci_config_byte'
boot.c:(.init.text+0x1ba): undefined reference to `read_pci_config_byte'
boot.c:(.init.text+0x1d8): undefined reference to `read_pci_config'
boot.c:(.init.text+0x1f6): undefined reference to `read_pci_config'
boot.c:(.init.text+0x23d): undefined reference to `read_pci_config_byte'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `lguest_init':
(.init.text+0x5f5): undefined reference to `pcibios_enable_irq'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `lguest_init':
(.init.text+0x5ff): undefined reference to `pcibios_disable_irq'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy