Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Mar 23 (usb gadget f_printer)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 08:45:06 -0700

On 03/23/15 01:34, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20150320:

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `printer_func_unbind':
f_printer.c:(.text+0x56e25f): undefined reference to `usb_free_all_descriptors'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `printer_attr_release':
f_printer.c:(.text+0x570bcf): undefined reference to `usb_put_function_instance'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `printer_func_bind':
f_printer.c:(.text+0x571247): undefined reference to `usb_interface_id'
f_printer.c:(.text+0x5712b1): undefined reference to `usb_ep_autoconfig'
f_printer.c:(.text+0x571301): undefined reference to `usb_ep_autoconfig'
f_printer.c:(.text+0x571383): undefined reference to `usb_assign_descriptors'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `printermod_init':
f_printer.c:(.init.text+0x18d02): undefined reference to `usb_function_register'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `printermod_exit':
f_printer.c:(.exit.text+0x47b2): undefined reference to `usb_function_unregister'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy