Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jul 23 (tty/serial/sc16ix7xx.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:51:09 -0700

On 07/22/15 23:57, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20150722:

on x86_64:

when CONFIG_I2C=m and
CONFIG_SERIAL_SC16IS7XX_CORE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_SC16IS7XX=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_SC16IS7XX_I2C=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_SC16IS7XX_SPI=y

drivers/built-in.o: In function `sc16is7xx_i2c_probe':
sc16is7xx.c:(.text+0x8784a): undefined reference to `devm_regmap_init_i2c'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sc16is7xx_init':
sc16is7xx.c:(.init.text+0x5fc9): undefined reference to `i2c_register_driver'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `sc16is7xx_exit':
sc16is7xx.c:(.exit.text+0x3f2): undefined reference to `i2c_del_driver'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy