Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 18 (drivers/media/i2c/tc358743.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 08:26:29 -0700

On 08/18/15 04:40, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20150817:

on i386:

when CONFIG_MEDIA_CONTROLLER is not enabled:

../drivers/media/i2c/tc358743.c: In function 'tc358743_probe':
../drivers/media/i2c/tc358743.c:1890:29: error: 'struct v4l2_subdev' has no member named 'entity'
  err = media_entity_init(&sd->entity, 1, &state->pad, 0);
                             ^
../drivers/media/i2c/tc358743.c:1940:26: error: 'struct v4l2_subdev' has no member named 'entity'
  media_entity_cleanup(&sd->entity);
                          ^
../drivers/media/i2c/tc358743.c: In function 'tc358743_remove':
../drivers/media/i2c/tc358743.c:1955:26: error: 'struct v4l2_subdev' has no member named 'entity'
  media_entity_cleanup(&sd->entity);
                          ^

-- 
~Randy