Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 15 (bluetooth/hci_ldisc.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:52:53 -0700

On 10/15/15 00:51, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20151013:

on x86_64:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `hci_uart_tty_receive':
hci_ldisc.c:(.text+0x13df43f): undefined reference to `tty_unthrottle'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `hci_uart_tty_ioctl':
hci_ldisc.c:(.text+0x13df799): undefined reference to `n_tty_ioctl_helper'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `hci_uart_flush':
hci_ldisc.c:(.text+0x13df929): undefined reference to `tty_ldisc_flush'
hci_ldisc.c:(.text+0x13df939): undefined reference to `tty_driver_flush_buffer'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `hci_uart_tty_open':
hci_ldisc.c:(.text+0x13dfdef): undefined reference to `tty_driver_flush_buffer'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `hci_uart_set_flow_control':
(.text+0x13e00bb): undefined reference to `tty_set_termios'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `hci_uart_set_flow_control':
(.text+0x13e01a4): undefined reference to `tty_set_termios'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `hci_uart_init_tty':
(.text+0x13e0279): undefined reference to `tty_set_termios'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `hci_uart_set_baudrate':
(.text+0x13e0311): undefined reference to `tty_termios_encode_baud_rate'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `hci_uart_set_baudrate':
(.text+0x13e0325): undefined reference to `tty_set_termios'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `hci_uart_init':
hci_ldisc.c:(.init.text+0x2a652): undefined reference to `tty_register_ldisc'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `hci_uart_exit':
hci_ldisc.c:(.exit.text+0xbbfc): undefined reference to `tty_unregister_ldisc'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy