Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 15 (xfs)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:55:51 -0700

On 10/15/15 00:51, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20151013:

on x86_64:

fs/built-in.o: In function `xfs_free_ag_extent':
xfs_alloc.c:(.text+0x1f36a0): undefined reference to `xfsstats'
fs/built-in.o: In function `xfs_alloc_ag_vextent':
xfs_alloc.c:(.text+0x1f5ccf): undefined reference to `xfsstats'
xfs_alloc.c:(.text+0x1f5d0b): undefined reference to `xfsstats'
fs/built-in.o: In function `xfs_attr_get':
(.text+0x1f9cb8): undefined reference to `xfsstats'
fs/built-in.o: In function `xfs_attr_set':
(.text+0x1f9eed): undefined reference to `xfsstats'
fs/built-in.o:(.text+0x1fa4c8): more undefined references to `xfsstats' follow
fs/built-in.o: In function `stats_clear_store':
xfs_sysfs.c:(.text+0x274e3a): undefined reference to `xfs_stats_clearall'
fs/built-in.o: In function `stats_show':
xfs_sysfs.c:(.text+0x274e71): undefined reference to `xfs_stats_format'
fs/built-in.o: In function `__xfs_trans_commit':
xfs_trans.c:(.text+0x276b5b): undefined reference to `xfsstats'
xfs_trans.c:(.text+0x276b8e): undefined reference to `xfsstats'
xfs_trans.c:(.text+0x276c8d): undefined reference to `xfsstats'
fs/built-in.o: In function `xlog_grant_head_wait':
xfs_log.c:(.text+0x278184): undefined reference to `xfsstats'
fs/built-in.o: In function `xfs_log_regrant':
(.text+0x27a1de): undefined reference to `xfsstats'
fs/built-in.o:xfs_log.c:(.text+0x27af4c): more undefined references to `xfsstats' follow

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy
_______________________________________________
xfs mailing list
[email-masked]
http://oss.sgi.com/mailman/listinfo/xfs