Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Oct 21 (regmap-spmi.c caused by QCOM_SPMI_TEMP_ALARM)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:54:22 -0700

On 10/20/15 23:16, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> There will be no linux-next releases after tomorrow until Nov 2 (kernel
> summit).
> 
> Changes since 20151020:
> 

on x86_64:

warning: (QCOM_SPMI_TEMP_ALARM) selects REGMAP_SPMI which has unmet direct dependencies (SPMI)

drivers/built-in.o: In function `regmap_spmi_base_read':
regmap-spmi.c:(.text+0x1bef59): undefined reference to `spmi_register_read'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `regmap_spmi_base_gather_write':
regmap-spmi.c:(.text+0x1befd3): undefined reference to `spmi_register_zero_write'
regmap-spmi.c:(.text+0x1bf007): undefined reference to `spmi_register_write'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `regmap_spmi_ext_read':
regmap-spmi.c:(.text+0x1bf106): undefined reference to `spmi_ext_register_read'
regmap-spmi.c:(.text+0x1bf14d): undefined reference to `spmi_ext_register_readl'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `regmap_spmi_ext_gather_write':
regmap-spmi.c:(.text+0x1bf1f6): undefined reference to `spmi_ext_register_write'
regmap-spmi.c:(.text+0x1bf23d): undefined reference to `spmi_ext_register_writel'

CONFIG_REGMAP_SPMI=y
CONFIG_SPMI is not enabled.
CONFIG_QCOM_SPMI_TEMP_ALARM=y
CONFIG_COMPILE_TEST=y

-- 
~Randy