Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Mar 30 (waketorture.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 09:56:47 -0700

On 03/29/16 18:50, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20160329:

on i386 or x86_64:

waketorture.c:(.text+0x5d578): undefined reference to `trace_clock_global'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x5d731): undefined reference to `trace_clock_local'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x5d765): undefined reference to `trace_clock_local'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x5d7a7): undefined reference to `trace_clock_local'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x5d835): undefined reference to `trace_clock_local'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x5d879): undefined reference to `trace_clock_local'
kernel/built-in.o:waketorture.c:(.text+0x5d9a3): more undefined references to `trace_clock_local' follow
waketorture.c:(.init.text+0x3e11): undefined reference to `trace_clock_global'

on i386:

kernel/built-in.o: In function `wake_torture_stats_print':
waketorture.c:(.text+0x4a990): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x4a9eb): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x4a9fd): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x4aa19): undefined reference to `__umoddi3'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x4aa39): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'

Let me know if you need .config files for any of these.

-- 
~Randy