Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Apr 19 (waketorture.c)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 09:20:24 -0700

On 04/18/16 22:13, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20160418:

on x86_64:

kernel/built-in.o: In function `wake_torture_stats_print':
waketorture.c:(.text+0x2f06d): undefined reference to `trace_clock_global'
kernel/built-in.o: In function `wake_torture_waiter':
waketorture.c:(.text+0x2f196): undefined reference to `trace_clock_local'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x2f1bc): undefined reference to `trace_clock_local'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x2f1d4): undefined reference to `trace_clock_local'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x2f237): undefined reference to `trace_clock_local'
waketorture.c:(.text+0x2f253): undefined reference to `trace_clock_local'
kernel/built-in.o:waketorture.c:(.text+0x2f318): more undefined references to `trace_clock_local' follow
kernel/built-in.o: In function `wake_torture_init':
waketorture.c:(.init.text+0x2b3f): undefined reference to `trace_clock_global'

Full randconfig file is attached.

-- 
~Randy