Subject: Re: ath9k gpio request

From: Sudip Mukherjee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 17:09:16 +0530

On Thursday 02 June 2016 01:32 PM, Pan, Miaoqing wrote:
> Seems there are something wrong in the datasheet,  try
>
> --- a/drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/reg.h
> +++ b/drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/reg.h
> @@ -1122,8 +1122,8 @@ enum {
>   #define AR9300_NUM_GPIO                          16
>   #define AR9330_NUM_GPIO                                 16
>   #define AR9340_NUM_GPIO                                 23
> -#define AR9462_NUM_GPIO                                 10
> -#define AR9485_NUM_GPIO                                 12
> +#define AR9462_NUM_GPIO                                 14
> +#define AR9485_NUM_GPIO                                 11
>   #define AR9531_NUM_GPIO                                 18
>   #define AR9550_NUM_GPIO                                 24
>   #define AR9561_NUM_GPIO                                 23
> @@ -1139,8 +1139,8 @@ enum {
>   #define AR9300_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000F4FF
>   #define AR9330_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000F4FF
>   #define AR9340_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000000F
> -#define AR9462_GPIO_MASK                        0x000003FF
> -#define AR9485_GPIO_MASK                        0x00000FFF
> +#define AR9462_GPIO_MASK                        0x00003FFF
> +#define AR9485_GPIO_MASK                        0x000007FF
>   #define AR9531_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000000F
>   #define AR9550_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000000F
>   #define AR9561_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000000F

solves the problem.

Tested-by: Sudip Mukherjee <[email-masked]>

Regards
Sudip