Subject: Re: next-20160607 build: 2 failures 9 warnings (next-20160607)

From: Sylwester Nawrocki <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 15:22:58 +0200

On 06/07/2016 12:58 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 08:35:02AM +0100, Build bot for Mark Brown wrote:
> 
> Today's -next fails to build an arm64 allmodconfig due to:
> 
>> 	arm64-allmodconfig
>> ../drivers/media/platform/s5p-mfc/s5p_mfc_iommu.h:19:27: fatal error: asm/dma-iommu.h: No such file or directory
> 
> introduced by 04f776734c4e (media: s5p-mfc: add iommu support) which
> relies on a header which is only available on 32 bit ARM.  I suspect the
> driver should be using linux/dma-iommu.h instead.

Since the mfc topic branch got already pulled to the samsung-soc tree,
as discussed in other thread [1], there is a build break in -next.
There is a patch to fix this issue and to include it in next, as we
agreed  on irc, could you please pull this branch into your "for-next"
tree:

git://linuxtv.org/snawrocki/samsung.git for-v4.8/media/exynos-mfc

and then apply that patch [2] ?
"media: s5p-mfc: fix compilation issue on archs other than ARM (32bit)"

-- 
Thanks,
Sylwester

[1] https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/34495
[2] https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/34515