Subject: [PATCH] mm: fix build warnings in <linux/compaction.h>

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 10:06:01 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build warnings when struct node is not defined:

In file included from ../include/linux/balloon_compaction.h:48:0,
                 from ../mm/balloon_compaction.c:11:
../include/linux/compaction.h:237:51: warning: 'struct node' declared inside parameter list [enabled by default]
 static inline int compaction_register_node(struct node *node)
../include/linux/compaction.h:237:51: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want [enabled by default]
../include/linux/compaction.h:242:54: warning: 'struct node' declared inside parameter list [enabled by default]
 static inline void compaction_unregister_node(struct node *node)

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 include/linux/compaction.h |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

Found in linux-next but also applies to mainline.

--- linux-next-20160609.orig/include/linux/compaction.h
+++ linux-next-20160609/include/linux/compaction.h
@@ -233,6 +233,7 @@ extern int compaction_register_node(stru
 extern void compaction_unregister_node(struct node *node);
 
 #else
+struct node;
 
 static inline int compaction_register_node(struct node *node)
 {