Subject: Re: linux-next: duplicate patch in the mfd tree

From: Heiko Stübner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2025 23:51:33 +0100

Hi Stephen, Lee,

Am Montag, 17. März 2025, 04:45:07 MEZ schrieb Stephen Rothwell:
> Hi all,
> 
> The following commit is also in the rockchip tree as a different commit
> (but the same patch):
> 
>   7f3e3e7228bb ("dt-bindings: mfd: syscon: Add rk3528 QoS register compatible")
> 
> This is commit
> 
>   19a634195c1a ("dt-bindings: mfd: syscon: Add rk3528 QoS register compatible")
> 
> in the rockchip tree.

dang, sorry about that.

With the qos compatible being a syscon, this _should_ go through the mfd
tree with Lee's Signed-off-by ... that it got in 7f3e3e7228bb .

I'm not sure how I managed to mess that up :-S .

In any case, as the commit 19a634195c1a already made its way from my tree
to the soc-tree [0], I'll create a revert so that this is fixed before the
merge-window.

Sorry for the mess and thanks for noticing
Heiko

[0] https://web.git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git/commit/?h=for-next&id=19a634195c1a