Subject: [build fail] rt2x00dev.c from next tree causes build fail

From: Ken Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 08:42:17 +0100

Hi,

I've been getting build failures in the next tree since next-20090903,
also experienced up to next-20090910, which I've not been able to
investigate, due to a lack of time and git-fu.  rt2x00dev.c causes the
following:

LD      drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/built-in.o
 CC [M]  drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00dev.o
drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00dev.c: In function ‘rt2x00lib_rxdone’:
drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00dev.c:405: warning: passing argument
3 of ‘rt2x00crypto_rx_insert_iv’ makes integer from pointer without a
cast
drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00lib.h:383: note: expected ‘unsigned
int’ but argument is of type ‘struct rxdone_entry_desc *’
drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00dev.c:405: error: too few arguments
to function ‘rt2x00crypto_rx_insert_iv’
make[4]: *** [drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00dev.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00] Error 2
make[2]: *** [drivers/net/wireless] Error 2
make[1]: *** [drivers/net] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2

I've attached my .config if relevant.

Take care.
Ken.