Subject: next/master build: 227 builds: 9 failed, 218 passed, 17 errors, 388 warnings (next-20190703)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 09:05:11 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 227 builds: 9 failed, 218 passed, 17 errors, 388 warnings (next-20190703)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20190703/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20190703
Git Commit: f9ca7f5a1eb9c24a5c0eb01090c7176b52fdcb3e
Git URL: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm:
    ixp4xx_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

mips:
    bigsur_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    cavium_octeon_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    ip27_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    loongson3_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    mips_paravirt_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    nlm_xlp_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    nlm_xlr_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

arm64:
    defconfig (clang-8): 45 warnings
    defconfig (clang-8): 45 warnings
    defconfig (clang-8): 45 warnings
    defconfig (clang-8): 45 warnings

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 13 warnings
    ixp4xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 5 errors, 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

i386:

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ar7_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ath25_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bcm63xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 3 warnings
    bmips_be_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    capcella_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 3 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    e55_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    gcw0_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ip27_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 3 warnings
    ip28_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    jmr3927_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lasat_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-8): 5 errors, 5 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-8): 4 warnings
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    markeins_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mips_paravirt_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 3 warnings
    mpc30x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    msp71xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mtx1_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nlm_xlp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 3 warnings
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 1 warning
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pistachio_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pnx8335_stb225_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rt305x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 2 warnings
    tb0219_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tb0226_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tb0287_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    workpad_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    xway_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

riscv:
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-8): 4 warnings

x86_64:
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

Errors summary:

    2    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1638:10: error: implicit declaration of function 'gre_calc_hlen' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    2    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1631:23: error: 'GRE_CSUM' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'NR_CPUS'?
    2    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1631:12: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type 'struct gre_base_hdr'
    2    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1618:22: error: storage size of '_greh' isn't known
    2    (.text+0xafc): undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'
    1    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1638:24: error: implicit declaration of function 'gre_flags_to_tnl_flags'; did you mean 'irq_clear_status_flags'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    1    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1638:24: error: implicit declaration of function 'gre_flags_to_tnl_flags' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    1    direct.c:(.text+0x934): undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'
    1    /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build@5/linux/build/../kernel/dma/direct.c:144: undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'
    1    /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build@10/linux/build/../kernel/dma/direct.c:144: undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'
    1    /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build/linux/build/../kernel/dma/direct.c:144: undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'
    1    /home/buildslave/workspace/kernel-build@2/linux/build/../kernel/dma/direct.c:144: undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'

Warnings summary:

    149  <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    12   drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    12   drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    12   drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    12   drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:831:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:830:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:819:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:818:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:793:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:792:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:791:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:790:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:789:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:788:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:787:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:786:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:785:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    8    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:749:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    6    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:129.4-18: Warning (reg_format): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200:reg: property has invalid length (4 bytes) (#address-cells == 2, #size-cells == 1)
    6    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #size-cells value
    6    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #address-cells value
    6    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    6    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    6    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    4    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:744:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    4    drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:7528:7: warning: variable 'vht_pfr' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    4    drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:7483:12: note: initialize the variable 'vht_pfr' to silence this warning
    4    41 warnings generated.
    4    1 warning generated.
    2    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1618:22: warning: unused variable '_greh' [-Wunused-variable]
    2    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    2    arch/arc/kernel/unwind.c:184:14: warning: 'unw_hdr_alloc' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    2    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    {standard input}:134: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    1    {standard input}:131: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    1    warning: same module names found:
    1    drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_main.c:42:14: warning: 'start' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
    1    drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_ethtool.c:109:14: warning: 'start' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
    1    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb_main.c:48:39: warning: 'mgmt' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    1    drivers/mtd/nand/raw/au1550nd.c:443:57: warning: pointer type mismatch in conditional expression
    1    drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/msu.c:863:6: warning: unused variable 'i' [-Wunused-variable]
    1    drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/msu.c:783:21: warning: unused variable 'i' [-Wunused-variable]
    1    drivers/ata/pata_rb532_cf.c:161:24: warning: unused variable 'info' [-Wunused-variable]
    1    /tmp/cc4Tg303.s:18191: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    /tmp/cc4Tg303.s:18119: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    .config:1175:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
acs5k_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
acs5k_tiny_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 13 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    /tmp/cc4Tg303.s:18119: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    /tmp/cc4Tg303.s:18191: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/msu.c:783:21: warning: unused variable 'i' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/hwtracing/intel_th/msu.c:863:6: warning: unused variable 'i' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_main.c:42:14: warning: 'start' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
    drivers/net/ethernet/google/gve/gve_ethtool.c:109:14: warning: 'start' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
    warning: same module names found:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:129.4-18: Warning (reg_format): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200:reg: property has invalid length (4 bytes) (#address-cells == 2, #size-cells == 1)
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #address-cells value
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #size-cells value

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, clang-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    (.text+0xafc): undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /home/buildslave/workspace/kernel-build@2/linux/build/../kernel/dma/direct.c:144: undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
clps711x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x2xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cns3420vb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    drivers/mtd/nand/raw/au1550nd.c:443:57: warning: pointer type mismatch in conditional expression

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 45 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:744:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:749:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:749:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:785:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:785:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:786:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:786:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:787:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:787:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:788:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:788:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:789:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:789:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:790:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:790:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:791:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:791:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:792:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:792:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:793:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:793:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:818:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:818:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:819:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:819:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:830:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:830:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:831:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:831:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    41 warnings generated.
    drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:7528:7: warning: variable 'vht_pfr' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:7483:12: note: initialize the variable 'vht_pfr' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, clang-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 45 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:744:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:749:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:749:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:785:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:785:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:786:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:786:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:787:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:787:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:788:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:788:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:789:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:789:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:790:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:790:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:791:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:791:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:792:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:792:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:793:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:793:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:818:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:818:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:819:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:819:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:830:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:830:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:831:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:831:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    41 warnings generated.
    drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:7528:7: warning: variable 'vht_pfr' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:7483:12: note: initialize the variable 'vht_pfr' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, clang-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 45 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:744:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:749:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:749:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:785:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:785:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:786:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:786:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:787:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:787:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:788:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:788:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:789:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:789:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:790:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:790:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:791:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:791:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:792:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:792:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:793:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:793:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:818:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:818:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:819:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:819:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:830:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:830:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:831:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:831:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    41 warnings generated.
    drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:7528:7: warning: variable 'vht_pfr' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:7483:12: note: initialize the variable 'vht_pfr' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, clang-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 45 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:744:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:749:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:749:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:785:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:785:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:786:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:786:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:787:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:787:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:788:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:788:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:789:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:789:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:790:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:790:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:791:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:791:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:792:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:792:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:793:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:793:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:815:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:816:22: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:817:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:818:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:818:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:819:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:819:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:829:20: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:830:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:830:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:831:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    drivers/soc/rockchip/pm_domains.c:831:21: warning: shift count is negative [-Wshift-count-negative]
    41 warnings generated.
    drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:7528:7: warning: variable 'vht_pfr' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:7483:12: note: initialize the variable 'vht_pfr' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ebsa110_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
efm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
em_x270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop33x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    direct.c:(.text+0x934): undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 5 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1618:22: error: storage size of '_greh' isn't known
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1631:12: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type 'struct gre_base_hdr'
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1631:23: error: 'GRE_CSUM' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'NR_CPUS'?
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1638:10: error: implicit declaration of function 'gre_calc_hlen' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1638:24: error: implicit declaration of function 'gre_flags_to_tnl_flags' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1618:22: warning: unused variable '_greh' [-Wunused-variable]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ks8695_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lasat_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 5 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1618:22: error: storage size of '_greh' isn't known
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1631:12: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type 'struct gre_base_hdr'
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1631:23: error: 'GRE_CSUM' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'NR_CPUS'?
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1638:10: error: implicit declaration of function 'gre_calc_hlen' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1638:24: error: implicit declaration of function 'gre_flags_to_tnl_flags'; did you mean 'irq_clear_status_flags'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_core.c:1618:22: warning: unused variable '_greh' [-Wunused-variable]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    {standard input}:131: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    {standard input}:134: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
markeins_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mips_paravirt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build/linux/build/../kernel/dma/direct.c:144: undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
msp71xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:129.4-18: Warning (reg_format): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200:reg: property has invalid length (4 bytes) (#address-cells == 2, #size-cells == 1)
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #address-cells value
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #size-cells value

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:129.4-18: Warning (reg_format): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200:reg: property has invalid length (4 bytes) (#address-cells == 2, #size-cells == 1)
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #address-cells value
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #size-cells value

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:129.4-18: Warning (reg_format): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200:reg: property has invalid length (4 bytes) (#address-cells == 2, #size-cells == 1)
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #address-cells value
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #size-cells value

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:129.4-18: Warning (reg_format): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200:reg: property has invalid length (4 bytes) (#address-cells == 2, #size-cells == 1)
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #address-cells value
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #size-cells value

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:129.4-18: Warning (reg_format): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200:reg: property has invalid length (4 bytes) (#address-cells == 2, #size-cells == 1)
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (pci_device_bus_num): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'reg_format'
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #address-cells value
    arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm47094-linksys-panamera.dts:128.22-132.5: Warning (avoid_default_addr_size): /mdio-bus-mux/mdio@200: Relying on default #size-cells value

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mv78xx0_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build@10/linux/build/../kernel/dma/direct.c:144: undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build@5/linux/build/../kernel/dma/direct.c:144: undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsim_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsim_hs_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsim_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nuc910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nuc950_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nuc960_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pistachio_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pnx8335_stb225_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prima2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb_main.c:48:39: warning: 'mgmt' defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    drivers/ata/pata_rb532_cf.c:161:24: warning: unused variable 'info' [-Wunused-variable]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    (.text+0xafc): undefined reference to `arch_dma_prep_coherent'

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tango4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    .config:1175:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm64, clang-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/unwind.c:184:14: warning: 'unw_hdr_alloc' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arc/kernel/unwind.c:184:14: warning: 'unw_hdr_alloc' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xway_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>