Subject: next/pending-fixes build: 214 builds: 1 failed, 213 passed, 3 errors, 466 warnings (v5.3-7731-gcd0a293e6cef)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 00:56:11 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes build: 214 builds: 1 failed, 213 passed, 3 errors, 466 warnings (v5.3-7731-gcd0a293e6cef)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.3-7731-gcd0a293e6cef/

Tree: next
Branch: pending-fixes
Git Describe: v5.3-7731-gcd0a293e6cef
Git Commit: cd0a293e6cef4a0111ed8d5c7f9350aa1c9096c1
Git URL: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failure Detected:

mips:
    cavium_octeon_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsim_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsim_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 29 warnings
    nsim_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

arm64:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 8 warnings
    defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    defconfig (gcc-8): 30 warnings

arm:
    assabet_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    collie_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    h3600_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mini2440_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 8 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 8 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 8 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 8 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 35 warnings
    neponset_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    omap2plus_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    shannon_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    shmobile_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

i386:
    i386_defconfig (gcc-8): 27 warnings

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 30 warnings
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ar7_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ath25_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bcm63xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    bmips_be_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    capcella_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 errors, 4 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    e55_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    gcw0_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    ip27_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    ip28_defconfig (gcc-8): 7 warnings
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    jmr3927_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lasat_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    markeins_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mips_paravirt_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    mpc30x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    msp71xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mtx1_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nlm_xlp_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pistachio_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pnx8335_stb225_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-8): 4 warnings
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rt305x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-8): 4 warnings
    tb0219_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tb0226_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tb0287_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    workpad_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    xway_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

riscv:
    defconfig (gcc-8): 27 warnings
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings

x86_64:
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 27 warnings

Errors summary:

    1    arch/mips/include/asm/octeon/cvmx-ipd.h:331:36: error: 'CVMX_PIP_SFT_RST' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'CVMX_CIU_SOFT_RST'?
    1    arch/mips/include/asm/octeon/cvmx-ipd.h:330:27: error: storage size of 'pip_sft_rst' isn't known
    1    "error: actual length %d less than expected %ld\n",

Warnings summary:

    193  <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    11   drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    11   drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    10   drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c:2783:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    7    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:2086:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    7    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:1596:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    5    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    5    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:855:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    5    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:853:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    5    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:851:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    2    drivers/watchdog/jz4740_wdt.c:165:6: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]
    2    drivers/scsi/wd33c93.c:1856:11: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    2    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    drivers/video/fbdev/jz4740_fb.c:300:8: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    1    drivers/soundwire/slave.c:16:12: warning: 'sdw_slave_add' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    1    drivers/net/wireless/zydas/zd1211rw/zd_def.h:18:25: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'size_t' {aka 'unsigned int'} [-Wformat=]
    1    drivers/mtd/nand/raw/au1550nd.c:443:57: warning: pointer type mismatch in conditional expression
    1    drivers/hsi/clients/ssi_protocol.c:467:7: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    1    drivers/hsi/clients/ssi_protocol.c:292:6: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/arm/malidp_hw.c:387:8: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/arm/malidp_hw.c:1311:4: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    1    arch/mips/include/asm/octeon/cvmx-ipd.h:330:27: warning: unused variable 'pip_sft_rst' [-Wunused-variable]
    1    .config:1170:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4889:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4873:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4872:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4868:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4848:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4842:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4833:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4831:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4830:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4829:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4827:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4826:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4823:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4816:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4806:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4795:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4689:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4685:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4660:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4639:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4581:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4580:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4576:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4575:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4573:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4572:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4569:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4827:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4811:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4810:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4806:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4786:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4780:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4771:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4769:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4768:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4767:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4765:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4764:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4761:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4754:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4744:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4733:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4627:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4623:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4598:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4577:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4519:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4518:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4514:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4513:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4511:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4510:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4507:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3347:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3331:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3330:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3326:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3306:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3300:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3291:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3289:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3288:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3287:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3285:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3284:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3281:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3274:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3264:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3253:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3147:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3143:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3118:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3097:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3039:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3038:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3034:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3033:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3031:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3030:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3027:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1743:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1727:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1726:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1722:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1702:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1696:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1687:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1685:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1684:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1683:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1681:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1680:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1677:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1670:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1660:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1649:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1543:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1539:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1514:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1493:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1435:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1434:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1430:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1429:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1427:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1426:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1423:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8471:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8455:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8454:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8450:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8430:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8424:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8415:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8413:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8412:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8411:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8409:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8408:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8405:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8398:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8388:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8377:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8271:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8267:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8242:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8221:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8163:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8162:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8158:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8157:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8155:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8154:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8151:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3992:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3976:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3975:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3971:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3951:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3945:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3936:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3934:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3933:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3932:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3930:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3929:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3926:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3919:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3909:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3898:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3792:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3788:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3763:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3742:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3684:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3683:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3679:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3678:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3676:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3675:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3672:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7901:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7885:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7884:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7880:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7860:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7854:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7845:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7843:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7842:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7841:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7839:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7838:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7835:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7828:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7818:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7807:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7701:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7697:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7672:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7651:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7593:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7592:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7588:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7587:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7585:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7584:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7581:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 30 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3672:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3675:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3676:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3678:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3679:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3683:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3684:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3742:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3763:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3788:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3792:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3898:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3909:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3919:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3926:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3929:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3930:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3932:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3933:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3934:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3936:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3945:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3951:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3971:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3975:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3976:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.KeoTa5fMzf:3992:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c:2783:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/arm/malidp_hw.c:387:8: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/arm/malidp_hw.c:1311:4: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/soundwire/slave.c:16:12: warning: 'sdw_slave_add' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:2086:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:1596:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 2 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/include/asm/octeon/cvmx-ipd.h:330:27: error: storage size of 'pip_sft_rst' isn't known
    arch/mips/include/asm/octeon/cvmx-ipd.h:331:36: error: 'CVMX_PIP_SFT_RST' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'CVMX_CIU_SOFT_RST'?

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    arch/mips/include/asm/octeon/cvmx-ipd.h:330:27: warning: unused variable 'pip_sft_rst' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    drivers/watchdog/jz4740_wdt.c:165:6: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
clps711x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x2xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cns3420vb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    drivers/mtd/nand/raw/au1550nd.c:443:57: warning: pointer type mismatch in conditional expression

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c:2783:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c:2783:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c:2783:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 27 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3027:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3030:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3031:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3033:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3034:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3038:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3039:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3097:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3118:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3143:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3147:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3253:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3264:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3274:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3281:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3284:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3285:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3287:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3288:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3289:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3291:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3300:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3306:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3326:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3330:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3331:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.NxMloLeyHJ:3347:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 30 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7581:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7584:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7585:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7587:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7588:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7592:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7593:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7651:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7672:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7697:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7701:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7807:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7818:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7828:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7835:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7838:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7839:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7841:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7842:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7843:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7845:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7854:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7860:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7880:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7884:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7885:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.0fMHTGXp0T:7901:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c:2783:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ebsa110_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
efm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
em_x270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 27 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4507:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4510:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4511:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4513:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4514:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4518:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4519:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4577:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4598:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4623:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4627:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4733:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4744:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4754:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4761:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4764:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4765:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4767:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4768:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4769:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4771:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4780:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4786:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4806:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4810:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4811:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.oZnEtzmOAI:4827:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    drivers/scsi/wd33c93.c:1856:11: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 7 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    drivers/scsi/wd33c93.c:1856:11: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lasat_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
markeins_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 1 error, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    "error: actual length %d less than expected %ld\n",

Warnings:
    drivers/net/wireless/zydas/zd1211rw/zd_def.h:18:25: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 6 has type 'size_t' {aka 'unsigned int'} [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mips_paravirt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
msp71xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c:2783:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:2086:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:1596:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:851:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:853:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:855:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c:2783:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:2086:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:1596:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:851:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:853:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:855:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c:2783:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:2086:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:1596:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:851:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:853:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:855:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c:2783:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:2086:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:1596:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:851:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:853:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:855:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 35 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8151:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8154:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8155:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8157:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8158:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8162:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8163:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8221:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8242:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8267:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8271:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8377:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8388:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8398:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8405:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8408:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8409:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8411:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8412:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8413:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8415:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8424:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8430:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8450:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8454:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8455:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.MRJx4OGrbA:8471:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-rockchip.c:2783:3: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:2086:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:1596:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:851:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:853:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c:855:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mv78xx0_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsim_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsim_hs_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 29 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1423:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1426:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1427:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1429:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1430:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1434:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1435:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1493:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1514:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1539:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1543:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1649:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1660:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1670:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1677:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1680:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1681:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1683:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1684:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1685:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1687:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1696:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1702:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1722:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1726:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1727:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.NqXcl5W7kc:1743:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsim_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/hsi/clients/ssi_protocol.c:292:6: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/hsi/clients/ssi_protocol.c:467:7: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pistachio_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pnx8335_stb225_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prima2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:795:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/pinctrl/qcom/pinctrl-spmi-gpio.c:800:20: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    drivers/watchdog/jz4740_wdt.c:165:6: warning: unused variable 'ret' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/video/fbdev/jz4740_fb.c:300:8: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:2086:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
    drivers/video/fbdev/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c:1596:22: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tango4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    .config:1170:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 27 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4569:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4572:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4573:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4575:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4576:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4580:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4581:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4639:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4660:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4685:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4689:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4795:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4806:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4816:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4823:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4826:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4827:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4829:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4830:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4831:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4833:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4842:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4848:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4868:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4872:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4873:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.vFIzwprF92:4889:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xway_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>