Subject: next/master build: 215 builds: 5 failed, 210 passed, 20 errors, 230 warnings (next-20191029)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 04:03:45 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 215 builds: 5 failed, 210 passed, 20 errors, 230 warnings (next-20191029)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20191029/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20191029
Git Commit: c57cf3833c66cd86c9bdee7112fc992377143f74
Git URL: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm:
    allmodconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    bcm2835_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-8) FAIL
    qcom_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

mips:
    cavium_octeon_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

arm64:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    defconfig (gcc-8): 29 warnings

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 6 errors
    bcm2835_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 errors
    eseries_pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    magician_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 errors, 29 warnings
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error
    s3c2410_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    s3c6400_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    zeus_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

i386:
    i386_defconfig (gcc-8): 31 warnings

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 31 warnings
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-8): 4 errors, 3 warnings
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ip27_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nlm_xlp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-8): 4 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

riscv:
    defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    defconfig (gcc-8): 31 warnings
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-8): 8 warnings

x86_64:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 29 warnings

Errors summary:

    1    trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0xd14): undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0x710): undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0x470): undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0x2a8): undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    trace_irqsoff.c:(.text+0xa70): undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    trace_irqsoff.c:(.text+0x7a8): undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:516:29: error: type of formal parameter 2 is incomplete
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: error: storage size of 'link_info' isn't known
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: error: storage size of 'link_info' isn't known
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:177:21: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type 'struct cvmx_wqe'
    1    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0xda0): undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0xb10): undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0x49c): undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0x2e4): undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: kernel/trace/trace_irqsoff.o:trace_irqsoff.c:(.text+0xee4): more undefined references to `return_address' follow
    1    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: kernel/trace/trace_irqsoff.o:trace_irqsoff.c:(.text+0x27d4): more undefined references to `return_address' follow
    1    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build@5/linux/build/../kernel/trace/trace_sched_wakeup.c:596: undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build@5/linux/build/../kernel/trace/trace_sched_wakeup.c:596: undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build@5/linux/build/../kernel/trace/trace_sched_wakeup.c:476: undefined reference to `return_address'
    1    /home/buildslave/workspace/kernel-build/linux/build/../drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-common.c:95: undefined reference to `__aeabi_uldivmod'

Warnings summary:

    20   <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    6    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1185:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]
    6    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6405:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_exit_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    6    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6298:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_entry_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    3    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 8 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
    3    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
    2    sound/soc/codecs/rt5677-spi.c:114:30: warning: unused variable 'rtd' [-Wunused-variable]
    2    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    {standard input}:134: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    1    sound/soc/txx9/txx9aclc.c:54:30: warning: unused variable 'rtd' [-Wunused-variable]
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/octeon-ethernet.h:94:12: warning: 'union cvmx_helper_link_info' declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: warning: unused variable 'link_info' [-Wunused-variable]
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: warning: unused variable 'link_info' [-Wunused-variable]
    1    .config:1166:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3378:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3361:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3360:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3356:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3336:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3330:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3321:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3319:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3318:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3317:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3315:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3314:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3311:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3304:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3294:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3283:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3175:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3171:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3145:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3124:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3116:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3112:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3057:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3056:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3052:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3051:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3049:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3048:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3045:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7984:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7967:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7966:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7962:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7942:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7936:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7927:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7925:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7924:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7923:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7921:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7920:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7917:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7910:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7900:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7889:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7781:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7777:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7751:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7730:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7722:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7718:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7663:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7662:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7658:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7657:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7655:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7654:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7651:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4900:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4883:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4882:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4878:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4858:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4852:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4843:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4841:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4840:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4839:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4837:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4836:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4833:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4826:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4816:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4805:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4697:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4693:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4667:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4646:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4638:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4634:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4579:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4578:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4574:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4573:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4571:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4570:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4567:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8588:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8571:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8570:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8566:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8546:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8540:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8531:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8529:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8528:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8527:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8525:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8524:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8521:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8514:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8504:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8493:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8385:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8381:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8355:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8334:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8326:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8322:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8267:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8266:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8262:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8261:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8259:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8258:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8255:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4837:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4820:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4819:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4815:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4795:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4789:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4780:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4778:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4777:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4776:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4774:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4773:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4770:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4763:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4753:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4742:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4634:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4630:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4604:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4583:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4575:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4571:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4516:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4515:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4511:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4510:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4508:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4507:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4504:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3996:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3979:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3978:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3974:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3954:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3948:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3939:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3937:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3936:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3935:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3933:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3932:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3929:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3922:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3912:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3901:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3793:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3789:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3763:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3742:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3734:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3730:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3675:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3674:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3670:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3669:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3667:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3666:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3663:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL

Section mismatches summary:

    5    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    3    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    3    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8e4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x7c8): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x710): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x3630): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x3320): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 31 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3663:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3666:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3667:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3669:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3670:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3674:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3675:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3730:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3734:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3742:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3763:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3789:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3793:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3901:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3912:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3922:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3929:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3932:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3933:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3935:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3936:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3937:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3939:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3948:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3954:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3974:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3978:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3979:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.58h93HElDO:3996:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 8 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 6 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0x710): undefined reference to `return_address'
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0xb10): undefined reference to `return_address'
    trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0xd14): undefined reference to `return_address'
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0xda0): undefined reference to `return_address'
    trace_irqsoff.c:(.text+0xa70): undefined reference to `return_address'
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: kernel/trace/trace_irqsoff.o:trace_irqsoff.c:(.text+0x27d4): more undefined references to `return_address' follow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/codecs/rt5677-spi.c:114:30: warning: unused variable 'rtd' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/codecs/rt5677-spi.c:114:30: warning: unused variable 'rtd' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, clang-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 3 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build@5/linux/build/../kernel/trace/trace_sched_wakeup.c:596: undefined reference to `return_address'
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build@5/linux/build/../kernel/trace/trace_sched_wakeup.c:596: undefined reference to `return_address'
    /home/buildslave/workspace/workspace/kernel-build@5/linux/build/../kernel/trace/trace_sched_wakeup.c:476: undefined reference to `return_address'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 4 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:177:21: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type 'struct cvmx_wqe'
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: error: storage size of 'link_info' isn't known
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: error: storage size of 'link_info' isn't known
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:516:29: error: type of formal parameter 2 is incomplete

Warnings:
    drivers/staging/octeon/octeon-ethernet.h:94:12: warning: 'union cvmx_helper_link_info' declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: warning: unused variable 'link_info' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: warning: unused variable 'link_info' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
clps711x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x2xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cns3420vb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1185:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x3630): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x3320): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6405:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_exit_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6298:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_entry_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 31 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3045:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3048:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3049:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3051:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3052:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3056:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3057:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3112:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3116:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3124:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3145:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3171:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3175:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3283:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3294:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3304:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3311:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3314:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3315:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3317:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3318:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3319:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3321:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3330:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3336:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3356:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3360:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3361:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.vqz98kykAD:3378:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6405:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_exit_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6298:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_entry_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 29 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7651:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7654:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7655:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7657:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7658:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7662:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7663:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7718:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7722:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7730:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7751:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7777:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7781:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7889:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7900:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7910:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7917:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7920:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7921:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7923:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7924:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7925:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7927:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7936:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7942:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7962:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7966:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7967:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.botROXcfHX:7984:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ebsa110_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
efm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
em_x270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x710): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1185:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 31 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4504:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4507:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4508:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4510:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4511:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4515:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4516:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4571:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4575:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4583:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4604:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4630:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4634:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4742:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4753:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4763:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4770:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4773:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4774:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4776:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4777:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4778:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4780:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4789:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4795:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4815:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4819:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4820:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.7f2s50a6Nn:4837:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 8 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6405:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_exit_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6298:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_entry_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x7c8): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lasat_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1185:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    {standard input}:134: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
markeins_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mips_paravirt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
msp71xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 6 errors, 29 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0x2a8): undefined reference to `return_address'
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0x2e4): undefined reference to `return_address'
    trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0x470): undefined reference to `return_address'
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: trace_preemptirq.c:(.text+0x49c): undefined reference to `return_address'
    trace_irqsoff.c:(.text+0x7a8): undefined reference to `return_address'
    arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld: kernel/trace/trace_irqsoff.o:trace_irqsoff.c:(.text+0xee4): more undefined references to `return_address' follow

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8255:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8258:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8259:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8261:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8262:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8266:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8267:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8322:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8326:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8334:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8355:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8381:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8385:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8493:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8504:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8514:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8521:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8524:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8525:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8527:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8528:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8529:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8531:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8540:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8546:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8566:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8570:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8571:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.HM5bF5GaDL:8588:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mv78xx0_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6405:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_exit_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6298:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_entry_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 8 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6405:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_exit_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6298:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_entry_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pistachio_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pnx8335_stb225_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prima2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /home/buildslave/workspace/kernel-build/linux/build/../drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-common.c:95: undefined reference to `__aeabi_uldivmod'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/txx9/txx9aclc.c:54:30: warning: unused variable 'rtd' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8e4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6405:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_exit_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:6298:13: warning: 'e1000e_s0ix_entry_flow' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1185:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1185:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tango4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    .config:1166:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 29 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4567:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4570:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4571:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4573:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4574:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4578:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4579:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4634:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4638:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4646:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4667:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4693:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4697:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4805:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4816:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4826:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4833:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4836:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4837:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4839:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4840:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4841:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4843:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4852:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4858:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4878:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4882:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4883:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.IBc07XCp0M:4900:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xway_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1185:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>