Subject: next/pending-fixes build: 215 builds: 0 failed, 215 passed, 295 warnings (v5.4-rc7-162-ge83fb30397fa)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 19:24:22 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes build: 215 builds: 0 failed, 215 passed, 295 warnings (v5.4-rc7-162-ge83fb30397fa)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.4-rc7-162-ge83fb30397fa/

Tree: next
Branch: pending-fixes
Git Describe: v5.4-rc7-162-ge83fb30397fa
Git Commit: e83fb30397fa07cc94788cec594100a7f6b122a3
Git URL: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsim_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsim_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 29 warnings
    nsim_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

arm64:
    defconfig (gcc-8): 27 warnings

arm:
    am200epdkit_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    assabet_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    at91_dt_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    axm55xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cm_x2xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cm_x300_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cns3420vb_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    colibri_pxa270_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    colibri_pxa300_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    collie_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    davinci_all_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    dove_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    em_x270_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ep93xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    eseries_pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    exynos_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ezx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    h3600_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    h5000_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    imote2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    imx_v4_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    imx_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    integrator_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ixp4xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    keystone_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lpc32xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    magician_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mini2440_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mmp2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 27 warnings
    mv78xx0_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mvebu_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mvebu_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mxs_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    neponset_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nhk8815_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    omap1_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    omap2plus_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    orion5x_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    oxnas_v6_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    palmz72_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pcm027_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    prima2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa168_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa3xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa910_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    realview_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    s3c2410_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    s3c6400_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    s5pv210_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    sama5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    shannon_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spear13xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    sunxi_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tango4_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tegra_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    trizeps4_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    u300_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    u8500_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    versatile_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vexpress_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    viper_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    xcep_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    zeus_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

i386:
    i386_defconfig (gcc-8): 27 warnings

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 27 warnings
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

riscv:
    defconfig (gcc-8): 27 warnings
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings

x86_64:
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 27 warnings

Warnings summary:

    64   WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    26   <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    6    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1149:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]
    5    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    2    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    .config:1170:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7931:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7915:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7914:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7910:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7890:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7884:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7875:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7873:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7872:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7871:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7869:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7868:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7865:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7858:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7848:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7837:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7729:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7725:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7700:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7679:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7621:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7620:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7616:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7615:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7613:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7612:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7609:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3981:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3965:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3964:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3960:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3940:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3934:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3925:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3923:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3922:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3921:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3919:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3918:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3915:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3908:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3898:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3887:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3779:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3775:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3750:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3729:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3671:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3670:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3666:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3665:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3663:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3662:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3659:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8488:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8472:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8471:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8467:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8447:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8441:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8432:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8430:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8429:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8428:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8426:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8425:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8422:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8415:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8405:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8394:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8286:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8282:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8257:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8236:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8178:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8177:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8173:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8172:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8170:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8169:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8166:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4835:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4819:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4818:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4814:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4794:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4788:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4779:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4777:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4776:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4775:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4773:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4772:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4769:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4762:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4752:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4741:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4633:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4629:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4604:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4583:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4525:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4524:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4520:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4519:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4517:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4516:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4513:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4896:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4880:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4879:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4875:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4855:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4849:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4840:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4838:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4837:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4836:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4834:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4833:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4830:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4823:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4813:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4802:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4694:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4690:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4665:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4644:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4586:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4585:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4581:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4580:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4578:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4577:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4574:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1746:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1730:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1729:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1725:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1705:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1699:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1690:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1688:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1687:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1686:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1684:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1683:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1680:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1673:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1663:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1652:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1544:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1540:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1515:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1494:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1436:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1435:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1431:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1430:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1428:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1427:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1424:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3372:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3356:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3355:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3351:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3331:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3325:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3316:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3314:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3313:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3312:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3310:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3309:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3306:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3299:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3289:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3278:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3170:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3166:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3141:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3120:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3062:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3061:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3057:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3056:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3054:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3053:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3050:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL

Section mismatches summary:

    5    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    3    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    3    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8e4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x7c8): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x710): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x3598): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x321c): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 27 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3659:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3662:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3663:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3665:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3666:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3670:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3671:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3729:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3750:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3775:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3779:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3887:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3898:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3908:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3915:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3918:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3919:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3921:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3922:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3923:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3925:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3934:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3940:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3960:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3964:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3965:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.nWJEChpHQP:3981:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
clps711x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x2xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cns3420vb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1149:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x3598): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x321c): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 27 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3050:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3053:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3054:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3056:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3057:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3061:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3062:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3120:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3141:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3166:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3170:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3278:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3289:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3299:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3306:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3309:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3310:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3312:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3313:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3314:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3316:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3325:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3331:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3351:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3355:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3356:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.7S5qQqiLUP:3372:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 27 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7609:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7612:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7613:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7615:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7616:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7620:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7621:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7679:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7700:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7725:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7729:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7837:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7848:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7858:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7865:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7868:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7869:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7871:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7872:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7873:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7875:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7884:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7890:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7910:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7914:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7915:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.vyTOpp6SjM:7931:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ebsa110_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
efm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
em_x270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x710): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1149:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 27 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4513:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4516:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4517:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4519:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4520:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4524:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4525:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4583:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4604:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4629:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4633:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4741:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4752:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4762:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4769:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4772:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4773:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4775:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4776:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4777:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4779:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4788:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4794:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4814:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4818:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4819:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.VrXJulfIsN:4835:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x7c8): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lasat_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1149:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
markeins_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mips_paravirt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
msp71xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 27 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8166:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8169:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8170:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8172:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8173:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8177:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8178:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8236:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8257:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8282:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8286:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8394:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8405:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8415:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8422:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8425:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8426:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8428:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8429:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8430:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8432:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8441:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8447:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8467:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8471:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8472:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.h2oOjX3lHH:8488:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mv78xx0_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsim_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsim_hs_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 29 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1424:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1427:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1428:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1430:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1431:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1435:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1436:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1494:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1515:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1540:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1544:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1652:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1663:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1673:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1680:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1683:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1684:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1686:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1687:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1688:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1690:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1699:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1705:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1725:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1729:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1730:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.A4JIDjMDes:1746:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsim_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pistachio_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pnx8335_stb225_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prima2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8e4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1149:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1149:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/video/fbdev/sa1100fb.c:975:21: warning: 'sa1100fb_min_dma_period' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tango4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    .config:1170:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 27 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4574:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4577:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4578:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4580:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4581:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4585:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4586:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4644:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4665:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4690:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4694:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4802:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4813:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4823:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4830:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4833:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4834:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4836:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4837:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4838:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4840:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4849:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4855:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4875:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4879:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4880:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.O4axbRYpf3:4896:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xway_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    sound/soc/soc-pcm.c:1149:8: warning: unused variable 'name' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>