Subject: next/master build: 212 builds: 2 failed, 210 passed, 5 errors, 480 warnings (next-20191113)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 03:39:04 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 212 builds: 2 failed, 210 passed, 5 errors, 480 warnings (next-20191113)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20191113/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20191113
Git Commit: 4e8f108c3af2d6922a64df9f3d3d488c74f6009d
Git URL: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm:
    pxa_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

mips:
    cavium_octeon_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    haps_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

arm64:
    allmodconfig (clang-8): 51 warnings
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    defconfig (gcc-8): 29 warnings

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 20 warnings
    am200epdkit_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    aspeed_g4_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    at91_dt_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    axm55xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    badge4_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bcm2835_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cerfcube_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cm_x2xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cm_x300_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    cns3420vb_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    colibri_pxa270_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    colibri_pxa300_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    davinci_all_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    dove_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    em_x270_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ep93xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    eseries_pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    exynos_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ezx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    h5000_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    hisi_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    imote2_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    imx_v4_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    imx_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    integrator_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    iop32x_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ixp4xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    keystone_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    lart_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lpc32xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    magician_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mini2440_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mmp2_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    moxart_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 32 warnings
    mv78xx0_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mvebu_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mvebu_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    mxs_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    nhk8815_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    omap1_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    omap2plus_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    orion5x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    oxnas_v6_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    palmz72_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pcm027_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    prima2_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa168_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa910_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    realview_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rpc_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    s3c2410_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    s3c6400_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    s5pv210_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    sama5_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    simpad_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    socfpga_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spear13xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    spear3xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spear6xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    spitz_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    stm32_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    sunxi_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tango4_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tegra_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    trizeps4_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    u300_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    u8500_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    versatile_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vexpress_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    vf610m4_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    viper_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    xcep_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    zeus_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    zx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

i386:
    i386_defconfig (gcc-8): 30 warnings

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 32 warnings
    bmips_be_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    capcella_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-8): 4 errors, 4 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    e55_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ip27_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lasat_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    markeins_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mips_paravirt_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nlm_xlp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pistachio_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tb0219_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tb0287_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    workpad_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

riscv:
    defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    defconfig (gcc-8): 30 warnings
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-8): 7 warnings

x86_64:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 29 warnings

Errors summary:

    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:516:29: error: type of formal parameter 2 is incomplete
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: error: storage size of 'link_info' isn't known
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: error: storage size of 'link_info' isn't known
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:177:21: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type 'struct cvmx_wqe'
    1    arch/arm/mach-pxa/icontrol.c:92:23: error: 'mcp251x_info' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'mcp251x_board_info'?

Warnings summary:

    103  fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    63   WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    36   drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    20   <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    16   1 warning generated.
    9    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    5    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
    5    2 warnings generated.
    4    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    2    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    {standard input}:134: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    1    warning: same module names found:
    1    sound/soc/txx9/txx9aclc.c:54:30: warning: unused variable 'rtd' [-Wunused-variable]
    1    net/nfc/hci/llc_shdlc.c:687:34: warning: variable 'connect_wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    net/nfc/hci/command.c:59:34: warning: variable 'ew_wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    mm/shmem.c:2737:35: warning: variable 'shmem_falloc_waitq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    lib/cpumask.c:302:1: warning: the frame size of 5280 bytes is larger than 2048 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'size_t' {aka 'unsigned int'} [-Wformat=]
    1    fs/proc/proc_sysctl.c:705:35: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    fs/proc/base.c:1894:35: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    fs/nfs/dir.c:448:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    fs/nfs/dir.c:1499:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    fs/namei.c:3132:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    fs/namei.c:1644:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    fs/fuse/readdir.c:161:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    fs/cifs/readdir.c:83:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    fs/afs/dir_silly.c:205:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/octeon-ethernet.h:94:12: warning: 'union cvmx_helper_link_info' declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: warning: unused variable 'link_info' [-Wunused-variable]
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: warning: unused variable 'link_info' [-Wunused-variable]
    1    drivers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc_sli.c:11909:34: warning: variable 'done_q' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc_scsi.c:4726:34: warning: variable 'waitq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/scsi/bfa/bfad_im.c:378:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/scsi/bfa/bfad_im.c:301:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/net/usb/lan78xx.c:2665:34: warning: variable 'unlink_wakeup' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/net/phy/mdio-octeon.c:48:3: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
    1    drivers/misc/mic/vop/vop_vringh.c:399:34: warning: variable 'wake' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/misc/mic/vop/vop_vringh.c:155:34: warning: variable 'wake' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/gpu/host1x/syncpt.c:208:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/bios/command_table2.c:303:53: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/bios/command_table2.c:112:62: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/bios/bios_parser2.c:297:41: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    1    drivers/bus/fsl-mc/fsl-mc-bus.c:720:37: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    1    drivers/bus/fsl-mc/fsl-mc-bus.c:719:37: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    1    drivers/bus/fsl-mc/fsl-mc-bus.c:718:43: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    1    drivers/bluetooth/bluecard_cs.c:282:36: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1    drivers/android/binderfs.c:657:41: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    1    3 warnings generated.
    1    /tmp/ccZzZ5o7.s:18191: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    /tmp/ccZzZ5o7.s:18119: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    .config:1169:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4844:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4827:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4826:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4822:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4802:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4796:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4787:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4785:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4784:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4783:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4781:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4780:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4777:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4770:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4760:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4749:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4641:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4637:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4611:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4590:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4582:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4578:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4523:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4522:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4518:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4517:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4515:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4514:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4511:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:4008:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3991:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3990:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3986:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3966:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3960:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3951:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3949:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3948:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3947:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3945:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3944:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3941:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3934:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3924:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3913:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3805:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3801:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3775:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3754:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3746:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3742:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3687:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3686:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3682:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3681:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3679:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3678:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3675:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3381:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3364:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3363:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3359:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3339:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3333:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3324:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3322:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3321:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3320:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3318:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3317:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3314:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3307:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3297:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3286:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3178:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3174:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3148:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3127:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3119:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3115:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3060:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3059:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3055:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3054:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3052:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3051:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3048:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:8018:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:8001:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:8000:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7996:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7976:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7970:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7961:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7959:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7958:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7957:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7955:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7954:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7951:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7944:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7934:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7923:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7815:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7811:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7785:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7764:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7756:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7752:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7697:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7696:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7692:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7691:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7689:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7688:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7685:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4907:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4890:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4889:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4885:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4865:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4859:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4850:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4848:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4847:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4846:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4844:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4843:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4840:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4833:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4823:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4812:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4704:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4700:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4674:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4653:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4645:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4641:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4586:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4585:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4581:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4580:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4578:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4577:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4574:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8624:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8607:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8606:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8602:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8582:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8576:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8567:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8565:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8564:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8563:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8561:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8560:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8557:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8550:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8540:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8529:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8421:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8417:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8391:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8370:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8362:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8358:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8303:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8302:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8298:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8297:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8295:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8294:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    1    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8291:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL

Section mismatches summary:

    5    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    3    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8e4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x7c8): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x710): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x3980): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x363c): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 32 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3675:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3678:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3679:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3681:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3682:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3686:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3687:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3742:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3746:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3754:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3775:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3801:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3805:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3913:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3924:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3934:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3941:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3944:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3945:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3947:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3948:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3949:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3951:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3960:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3966:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3986:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3990:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:3991:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.VSTjVcVcbj:4008:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, clang-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 51 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/android/binderfs.c:657:41: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    1 warning generated.
    mm/shmem.c:2737:35: warning: variable 'shmem_falloc_waitq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/bus/fsl-mc/fsl-mc-bus.c:718:43: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    drivers/bus/fsl-mc/fsl-mc-bus.c:719:37: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    drivers/bus/fsl-mc/fsl-mc-bus.c:720:37: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    3 warnings generated.
    fs/proc/base.c:1894:35: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/proc/proc_sysctl.c:705:35: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/namei.c:1644:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    fs/namei.c:3132:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    2 warnings generated.
    fs/afs/dir_silly.c:205:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/bluetooth/bluecard_cs.c:282:36: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/host1x/syncpt.c:208:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/cifs/readdir.c:83:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/fuse/readdir.c:161:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    net/nfc/hci/command.c:59:34: warning: variable 'ew_wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    net/nfc/hci/llc_shdlc.c:687:34: warning: variable 'connect_wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/nfs/dir.c:448:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    fs/nfs/dir.c:1499:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/misc/mic/vop/vop_vringh.c:155:34: warning: variable 'wake' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    drivers/misc/mic/vop/vop_vringh.c:399:34: warning: variable 'wake' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/net/usb/lan78xx.c:2665:34: warning: variable 'unlink_wakeup' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/scsi/bfa/bfad_im.c:301:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    drivers/scsi/bfa/bfad_im.c:378:34: warning: variable 'wq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc_sli.c:11909:34: warning: variable 'done_q' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc_scsi.c:4726:34: warning: variable 'waitq' is uninitialized when used within its own initialization [-Wuninitialized]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/bios/command_table2.c:112:62: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/bios/command_table2.c:303:53: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/bios/bios_parser2.c:297:41: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    lib/cpumask.c:302:1: warning: the frame size of 5280 bytes is larger than 2048 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 20 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    /tmp/ccZzZ5o7.s:18119: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    /tmp/ccZzZ5o7.s:18191: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-octeon.c:48:3: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'size_t' {aka 'unsigned int'} [-Wformat=]
    warning: same module names found:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, clang-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 4 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:177:21: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type 'struct cvmx_wqe'
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: error: storage size of 'link_info' isn't known
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: error: storage size of 'link_info' isn't known
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:516:29: error: type of formal parameter 2 is incomplete

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/staging/octeon/octeon-ethernet.h:94:12: warning: 'union cvmx_helper_link_info' declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: warning: unused variable 'link_info' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: warning: unused variable 'link_info' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
clps711x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x2xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cns3420vb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x3980): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x363c): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 30 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3048:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3051:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3052:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3054:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3055:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3059:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3060:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3115:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3119:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3127:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3148:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3174:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3178:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3286:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3297:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3307:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3314:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3317:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3318:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3320:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3321:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3322:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3324:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3333:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3339:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3359:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3363:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3364:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.UcxnCzpE3a:3381:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 29 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7685:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7688:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7689:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7691:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7692:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7696:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7697:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7752:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7756:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7764:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7785:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7811:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7815:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7923:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7934:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7944:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7951:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7954:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7955:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7957:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7958:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7959:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7961:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7970:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7976:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:7996:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:8000:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:8001:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.E0lKvLnGGy:8018:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ebsa110_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
efm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
em_x270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x710): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 30 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4511:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4514:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4515:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4517:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4518:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4522:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4523:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4578:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4582:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4590:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4611:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4637:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4641:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4749:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4760:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4770:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4777:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4780:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4781:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4783:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4784:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4785:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4787:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4796:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4802:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4822:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4826:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4827:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.VW7Zrd6lQJ:4844:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x7c8): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lasat_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    {standard input}:134: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
markeins_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mips_paravirt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
msp71xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 32 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8291:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8294:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8295:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8297:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8298:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8302:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8303:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8358:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8362:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8370:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8391:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8417:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8421:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8529:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8540:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8550:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8557:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8560:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8561:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8563:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8564:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8565:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8567:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8576:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8582:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8602:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8606:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8607:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.1QFAjgFLFe:8624:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mv78xx0_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format '%lu' expects argument of type 'long unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pistachio_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pnx8335_stb225_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prima2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/icontrol.c:92:23: error: 'mcp251x_info' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'mcp251x_board_info'?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/txx9/txx9aclc.c:54:30: warning: unused variable 'rtd' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8e4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 7 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tango4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    .config:1169:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/mtd/ubi/debug.c:512:6: warning: unused variable 'err' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 29 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4574:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4577:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_VRF
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4578:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_L3_MASTER_DEV
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4580:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4581:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VETH
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4585:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BRIDGE
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4586:warning: override: reassigning to symbol VLAN_8021Q
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4641:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_CONNTRACK
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4645:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NF_NAT
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4653:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4674:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_ACT_GACT
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4700:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4704:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_NS
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4812:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4823:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECTION
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4833:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4840:warning: override: reassigning to symbol BPF_SYSCALL
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4843:warning: override: reassigning to symbol TEST_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4844:warning: override: reassigning to symbol CGROUP_BPF
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4846:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_ACT
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4847:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCHED
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4848:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_SCH_INGRESS
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4850:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4859:warning: override: reassigning to symbol NET_CLS_FLOWER
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4865:warning: override: reassigning to symbol IPV6_GRE
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4885:warning: override: reassigning to symbol SECURITYFS
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4889:warning: override: reassigning to symbol STAGING
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4890:warning: override: reassigning to symbol ANDROID
    ./.tmp.config.4ueO7OGaA4:4907:warning: override: reassigning to symbol USER_NS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xway_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]
    WARNING: "return_address" [vmlinux] is a static EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/ext4/super.c:2068:23: warning: unused variable 'sbi' [-Wunused-variable]

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>