Subject: next/master build: 213 builds: 3 failed, 210 passed, 6 errors, 85 warnings (next-20191204)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 22:51:01 -0800 (PST)

next/master build: 213 builds: 3 failed, 210 passed, 6 errors, 85 warnings (next-20191204)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20191204/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20191204
Git Commit: c7c32c43e831640996f86998452681ff54d17dfb
Git URL: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm:
    allmodconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    pxa_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

mips:
    cavium_octeon_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

arm64:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 21 warnings
    imx_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    omap2plus_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error

i386:
    i386_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    i386_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    bigsur_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-8): 4 errors, 3 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ip28_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    ip32_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltasmvp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    mtx1_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

riscv:
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-8): 6 warnings

x86_64:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

Errors summary:

    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:516:29: error: type of formal parameter 2 is incomplete
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: error: storage size of ‘link_info’ isn’t known
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: error: storage size of ‘link_info’ isn’t known
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:177:21: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type ‘struct cvmx_wqe’
    1    arch/arm/mach-pxa/icontrol.c:92:23: error: ‘mcp251x_info’ undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean ‘mcp251x_board_info’?
    1    ERROR: "__bad_udelay" [drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu.ko] undefined!

Warnings summary:

    31   fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]
    20   <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    9    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    5    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format ‘%lu’ expects argument of type ‘long unsigned int’, but argument 5 has type ‘unsigned int’ [-Wformat=]
    4    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    2    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    {standard input}:134: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    1    sound/soc/txx9/txx9aclc.c:54:30: warning: unused variable ‘rtd’ [-Wunused-variable]
    1    net/netfilter/nf_flow_table_offload.c:91:21: warning: unsigned conversion from ‘int’ to ‘__be16’ {aka ‘short unsigned int’} changes value from ‘327680’ to ‘0’ [-Woverflow]
    1    include/linux/kernel.h:844:29: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    1    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%ld’ expects argument of type ‘long int’, but argument 5 has type ‘size_t’ {aka ‘unsigned int’} [-Wformat=]
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/octeon-ethernet.h:94:12: warning: ‘union cvmx_helper_link_info’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: warning: unused variable ‘link_info’ [-Wunused-variable]
    1    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: warning: unused variable ‘link_info’ [-Wunused-variable]
    1    drivers/net/phy/mdio-octeon.c:48:3: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
    1    /tmp/ccvckIx7.s:18191: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    /tmp/ccvckIx7.s:18119: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    .config:1170:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

Section mismatches summary:

    5    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    3    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    3    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8e4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x7c8): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x710): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x399c): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()
    1    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x3680): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format ‘%lu’ expects argument of type ‘long unsigned int’, but argument 5 has type ‘unsigned int’ [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 21 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: "__bad_udelay" [drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]
    include/linux/kernel.h:844:29: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
    /tmp/ccvckIx7.s:18119: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    /tmp/ccvckIx7.s:18191: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format ‘%lu’ expects argument of type ‘long unsigned int’, but argument 5 has type ‘unsigned int’ [-Wformat=]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-octeon.c:48:3: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    net/netfilter/nf_flow_table_offload.c:91:21: warning: unsigned conversion from ‘int’ to ‘__be16’ {aka ‘short unsigned int’} changes value from ‘327680’ to ‘0’ [-Woverflow]
    include/linux/kern_levels.h:5:18: warning: format ‘%ld’ expects argument of type ‘long int’, but argument 5 has type ‘size_t’ {aka ‘unsigned int’} [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar7_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 4 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:177:21: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type ‘struct cvmx_wqe’
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: error: storage size of ‘link_info’ isn’t known
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: error: storage size of ‘link_info’ isn’t known
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:516:29: error: type of formal parameter 2 is incomplete

Warnings:
    drivers/staging/octeon/octeon-ethernet.h:94:12: warning: ‘union cvmx_helper_link_info’ declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this definition or declaration
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:463:30: warning: unused variable ‘link_info’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/staging/octeon/ethernet.c:499:30: warning: unused variable ‘link_info’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
clps711x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x2xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cns3420vb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x399c): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x3680): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ebsa110_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
efm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
em_x270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x710): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format ‘%lu’ expects argument of type ‘long unsigned int’, but argument 5 has type ‘unsigned int’ [-Wformat=]
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip32_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmr3927_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x7c8): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lasat_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magician_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]
    {standard input}:134: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
markeins_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mips_paravirt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mps2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
msp71xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v4t_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format ‘%lu’ expects argument of type ‘long unsigned int’, but argument 5 has type ‘unsigned int’ [-Wformat=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mv78xx0_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/btrfs/tree-checker.c:230:43: warning: format ‘%lu’ expects argument of type ‘long unsigned int’, but argument 5 has type ‘unsigned int’ [-Wformat=]
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_virt_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap2plus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pistachio_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x840): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pnx8335_stb225_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prima2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/arm/mach-pxa/icontrol.c:92:23: error: ‘mcp251x_info’ undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean ‘mcp251x_board_info’?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    sound/soc/txx9/txx9aclc.c:54:30: warning: unused variable ‘rtd’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8e4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x8c4): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x84c): Section mismatch in reference from the function free_memmap() to the function .meminit.text:memblock_free()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tango4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    .config:1170:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/quota/dquot.c:2499:1: warning: label ‘out’ defined but not used [-Wunused-label]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xway_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>