Subject: next/pending-fixes build: 33 builds: 0 failed, 33 passed, 33 warnings (v5.5-9670-g2c46fb8a6882)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 21:52:58 -0800 (PST)

next/pending-fixes build: 33 builds: 0 failed, 33 passed, 33 warnings (v5.5-9670-g2c46fb8a6882)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.5-9670-g2c46fb8a6882/

Tree: next
Branch: pending-fixes
Git Describe: v5.5-9670-g2c46fb8a6882
Git Commit: 2c46fb8a6882cf96d34fe1c2ac2cd097de58a68e
Git URL: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 5 unique architectures

Warnings Detected:

arm64:

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 16 warnings

i386:
    i386_defconfig (gcc-8): 16 warnings

mips:

x86_64:
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

Warnings summary:

    16   arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    9    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    4    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    1    drivers/net/phy/mdio-octeon.c:48:3: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
    1    /tmp/cctiBRPU.s:18191: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    /tmp/cctiBRPU.s:18119: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    .config:1159:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 16 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    /tmp/cctiBRPU.s:18119: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    /tmp/cctiBRPU.s:18191: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:114:37: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-octeon.c:48:3: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/phy/mdio-cavium.h:113:48: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hackkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig+kselftest (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 16 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    arch/x86/kvm/x86.h:363:16: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
markeins_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mv78xx0_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pistachio_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    .config:1159:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>