Subject: next/master boot: 155 boots: 35 failed, 113 passed with 5 offline, 2 untried/unknown (next-20200217)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 15:20:48 -0800 (PST)

next/master boot: 155 boots: 35 failed, 113 passed with 5 offline, 2 untried/unknown (next-20200217)

Full Boot Summary: https://kernelci.org/boot/all/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20200217/
Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20200217/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20200217
Git Commit: c25a951c50dca1da4a449a985a9debd82dc18573
Git URL: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Tested: 84 unique boards, 20 SoC families, 16 builds out of 168

Boot Regressions Detected:

arm:

    multi_v7_defconfig:
        gcc-8:
          sun7i-a20-cubieboard2:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
              lab-clabbe: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-a33-olinuxino:
              lab-clabbe: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3:
              lab-clabbe: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-h3-libretech-all-h3-cc:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-h3-orangepi-pc:
              lab-clabbe: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)

    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n:
        gcc-8:
          at91-sama5d4_xplained:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun7i-a20-cubieboard2:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
              lab-clabbe: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-a33-olinuxino:
              lab-clabbe: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3:
              lab-clabbe: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun8i-h3-libretech-all-h3-cc:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)

    omap2plus_defconfig:
        gcc-8:
          omap3-beagle-xm:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200214)

    sama5_defconfig:
        gcc-8:
          at91-sama5d4_xplained:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200214)

    sunxi_defconfig:
        gcc-8:
          sun7i-a20-cubieboard2:
              lab-baylibre: failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200212 - first fail: next-20200214)
              lab-clabbe: failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200212 - first fail: next-20200214)
          sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2:
              lab-baylibre: failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200212 - first fail: next-20200214)
          sun8i-a33-olinuxino:
              lab-clabbe: failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200212 - first fail: next-20200214)
          sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3:
              lab-clabbe: failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200211 - first fail: next-20200214)
          sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc:
              lab-baylibre: failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200212 - first fail: next-20200214)
          sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1:
              lab-baylibre: failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200207 - first fail: next-20200214)
          sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero:
              lab-baylibre: failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200212 - first fail: next-20200214)
          sun8i-h3-orangepi-pc:
              lab-clabbe: failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200212 - first fail: next-20200214)

arm64:

    defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y:
        gcc-8:
          meson-axg-s400:
              lab-baylibre-seattle: new failure (last pass: next-20200211)

    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y:
        gcc-8:
          meson-axg-s400:
              lab-baylibre-seattle: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          meson-gxl-s905x-libretech-cc:
              lab-clabbe: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          meson-gxm-q200:
              lab-baylibre: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          rk3399-puma-haikou:
              lab-theobroma-systems: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)
          sun50i-a64-bananapi-m64:
              lab-clabbe: new failure (last pass: next-20200213)

Boot Failures Detected:

arm:
    sunxi_defconfig:
        gcc-8:
            sun7i-a20-cubieboard2: 2 failed labs
            sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-a33-olinuxino: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h3-libretech-all-h3-cc: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h3-orangepi-pc: 1 failed lab

    sama5_defconfig:
        gcc-8:
            at91-sama5d4_xplained: 1 failed lab

    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n:
        gcc-8:
            sun7i-a20-cubieboard2: 2 failed labs
            sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-a33-olinuxino: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h3-libretech-all-h3-cc: 1 failed lab

    omap2plus_defconfig:
        gcc-8:
            omap3-beagle-xm: 1 failed lab

    multi_v7_defconfig:
        gcc-8:
            sun7i-a20-cubieboard2: 2 failed labs
            sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-a33-olinuxino: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-a83t-bananapi-m3: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h2-plus-libretech-all-h3-cc: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-r1: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h2-plus-orangepi-zero: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h3-libretech-all-h3-cc: 1 failed lab
            sun8i-h3-orangepi-pc: 1 failed lab

arm64:
    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y:
        gcc-8:
            meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3: 1 failed lab
            meson-gxm-q200: 1 failed lab
            rk3399-puma-haikou: 1 failed lab

    defconfig:
        clang-8:
            msm8998-mtp: 1 failed lab

Offline Platforms:

arm:

    imx_v6_v7_defconfig:
        gcc-8
            imx6dl-wandboard_dual: 1 offline lab

    multi_v7_defconfig:
        gcc-8
            imx6dl-wandboard_dual: 1 offline lab
            qcom-apq8064-cm-qs600: 1 offline lab

arm64:

    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y:
        gcc-8
            meson-axg-s400: 1 offline lab

    defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y:
        gcc-8
            meson-axg-s400: 1 offline lab

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>