Subject: next/pending-fixes build: 143 builds: 3 failed, 140 passed, 3 errors, 129 warnings (v5.7-13207-g0a095ef39b5b)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 09:06:12 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes build: 143 builds: 3 failed, 140 passed, 3 errors, 129 warnings (v5.7-13207-g0a095ef39b5b)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.7-13207-g0a095ef39b5b/

Tree: next
Branch: pending-fixes
Git Describe: v5.7-13207-g0a095ef39b5b
Git Commit: 0a095ef39b5b9bb1a5d57155b7820786e2287aa9
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm:
    allmodconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-8) FAIL

x86_64:
    allmodconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:

arm64:
    defconfig (gcc-8): 8 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-8): 8 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (gcc-8): 8 warnings
    defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 8 warnings

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 error
    aspeed_g4_defconfig (gcc-8): 12 warnings
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (gcc-8): 12 warnings
    multi_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 12 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-8): 12 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (gcc-8): 12 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (gcc-8): 12 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 12 warnings

i386:

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 1 error
    ip27_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nlm_xlp_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

riscv:
    defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 1 warning
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-8): 7 warnings

x86_64:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 error
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 1 warning

Errors summary:

    1    include/linux/compiler.h:403:38: error: call to ‘__compiletime_assert_46’ declared with attribute error: BUILD_BUG_ON failed: offsetof(struct task_struct, wake_entry_type) - offsetof(struct task_struct, wake_entry) != offsetof(struct __call_single_data, flags) - offsetof(struct __call_single_data, llist)
    1    include/linux/compiler.h:403:38: error: call to ‘__compiletime_assert_399’ declared with attribute error: BUILD_BUG_ON failed: offsetof(struct task_struct, wake_entry_type) - offsetof(struct task_struct, wake_entry) != offsetof(struct __call_single_data, flags) - offsetof(struct __call_single_data, llist)
    1    /bin/sh: 1: -n: not found

Warnings summary:

    12   arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    12   arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:161.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:159.11-163.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:150.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:148.11-152.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:139.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:137.11-141.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:128.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:126.11-130.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:523.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:521.11-525.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:437.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    7    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:435.11-439.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    5    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:137:13: warning: ‘e1000e_check_me’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    4    arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi:127.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    4    arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi:127.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    2    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    1    {standard input}:141: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    1    .config:1164:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

Section mismatches summary:

    1    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2a50): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()
    1    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2814): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    /bin/sh: 1: -n: not found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    include/linux/compiler.h:403:38: error: call to ‘__compiletime_assert_399’ declared with attribute error: BUILD_BUG_ON failed: offsetof(struct task_struct, wake_entry_type) - offsetof(struct task_struct, wake_entry) != offsetof(struct __call_single_data, flags) - offsetof(struct __call_single_data, llist)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    include/linux/compiler.h:403:38: error: call to ‘__compiletime_assert_46’ declared with attribute error: BUILD_BUG_ON failed: offsetof(struct task_struct, wake_entry_type) - offsetof(struct task_struct, wake_entry) != offsetof(struct __call_single_data, flags) - offsetof(struct __call_single_data, llist)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 12 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:435.11-439.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:437.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:521.11-525.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:523.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:126.11-130.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:128.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:137.11-141.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:139.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:148.11-152.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:150.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:159.11-163.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:161.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 12 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:435.11-439.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:437.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:521.11-525.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:523.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:126.11-130.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:128.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:137.11-141.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:139.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:148.11-152.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:150.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:159.11-163.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:161.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigsur_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
capcella_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
clps711x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cns3420vb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2a50): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2814): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi:127.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi:127.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi:127.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi:127.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi:127.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi:127.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/stingray/stingray-usb.dtsi:7.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /usb:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi:127.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (1) differs from / (2)
    arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/ipq6018.dtsi:127.3-14: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #size-cells (1) differs from / (2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:137:13: warning: ‘e1000e_check_me’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dove_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
efm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig+kselftest (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:137:13: warning: ‘e1000e_check_me’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    {standard input}:141: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mmp2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 12 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:435.11-439.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:437.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:521.11-525.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:523.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:126.11-130.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:128.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:137.11-141.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:139.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:148.11-152.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:150.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:159.11-163.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:161.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 12 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:435.11-439.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:437.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:521.11-525.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:523.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:126.11-130.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:128.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:137.11-141.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:139.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:148.11-152.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:150.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:159.11-163.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:161.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 12 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:435.11-439.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:437.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:521.11-525.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:523.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:126.11-130.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:128.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:137.11-141.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:139.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:148.11-152.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:150.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:159.11-163.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:161.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 12 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:435.11-439.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:437.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:521.11-525.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:523.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:126.11-130.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:128.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:137.11-141.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:139.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:148.11-152.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:150.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:159.11-163.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:161.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 12 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:435.11-439.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:437.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@140/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:521.11-525.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts:523.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@380/ipmb0@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:126.11-130.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:128.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@80/ipmb1@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:137.11-141.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:139.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@100/ipmb3@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:148.11-152.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:150.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@180/ipmb5@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:159.11-163.4: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "40000010"
    arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-yosemitev2.dts:161.3-30: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ahb/apb/bus@1e78a000/i2c-bus@300/ipmb7@10:reg: I2C address must be less than 10-bits, got "0x40000010"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neponset_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:137:13: warning: ‘e1000e_check_me’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:137:13: warning: ‘e1000e_check_me’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pnx8335_stb225_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prima2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rt305x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 7 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c:137:13: warning: ‘e1000e_check_me’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
simpad_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    .config:1164:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
viper_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>