Subject: next/master build: 144 builds: 14 failed, 130 passed, 34 errors, 785 warnings (next-20200710)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 08:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 144 builds: 14 failed, 130 passed, 34 errors, 785 warnings (next-20200710)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20200710/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20200710
Git Commit: d31958b30ea3b7b6e522d6bf449427748ad45822
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm64:
    defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    defconfig: (clang-9) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y: (gcc-8) FAIL
    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y: (gcc-8) FAIL
    defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-8) FAIL

arm:
    allmodconfig: (clang-9) FAIL
    multi_v7_defconfig: (clang-9) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    qcom_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

mips:
    db1xxx_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    ip22_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    malta_kvm_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    hsdk_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

arm64:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 4 warnings
    allnoconfig (clang-9): 3 warnings
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    defconfig (clang-9): 1 error, 5 warnings
    defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 4 warnings
    defconfig (clang-10): 1 error, 459 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-8): 1 error, 4 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (gcc-8): 1 error, 4 warnings
    defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 1 error, 4 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 2 warnings
    allmodconfig (clang-9): 1 error, 5 warnings
    am200epdkit_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    aspeed_g4_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-9): 3 warnings
    assabet_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    at91_dt_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    axm55xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    badge4_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bcm2835_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    cerfcube_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    clps711x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cns3420vb_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    colibri_pxa270_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    corgi_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    davinci_all_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ep93xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    eseries_pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    exynos_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ezx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    footbridge_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    gemini_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    h3600_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    h5000_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    hisi_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    imx_v4_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    imx_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    integrator_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    iop32x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    keystone_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    lpc18xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    lpc32xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mini2440_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    moxart_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-10): 3 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-9): 1 error, 3 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mvebu_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mxs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    netwinder_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    oxnas_v6_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    palmz72_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pcm027_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pleb_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    prima2_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pxa255-idp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pxa3xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 5 warnings
    realview_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rpc_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    s5pv210_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    sama5_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    shmobile_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    spear6xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    spitz_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    stm32_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    sunxi_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tango4_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tct_hammer_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tegra_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    u300_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    versatile_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vexpress_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vf610m4_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    xcep_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    zeus_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

i386:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    i386_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

mips:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bmips_be_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cavium_octeon_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    ci20_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cu1000-neo_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    db1xxx_defconfig (gcc-8): 10 errors, 2 warnings
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    e55_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    fuloong2e_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    gcw0_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    gpr_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-8): 5 errors, 2 warnings
    ip27_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ip28_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-8): 8 errors, 1 warning
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaup_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mips_paravirt_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    nlm_xlp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tb0226_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tb0287_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vocore2_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    workpad_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    xway_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

riscv:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nommu_k210_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nommu_virt_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-8): 8 warnings

x86_64:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig (clang-10): 6 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+kvm_guest (gcc-8): 2 warnings

Errors summary:

    10   mm/slab.c:3291:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘slab_alloc.constprop’: recursive inlining
    6    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    2    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'kzalloc' [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    1    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:598:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    1    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:594:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    1    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:370:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    1    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:368:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    1    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:365:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    1    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1808:27: error: left shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    1    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1804:27: error: left shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    1    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1800:27: error: left shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    1    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1796:27: error: left shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    1    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1746:28: error: right shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    1    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1742:28: error: right shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    1    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1738:28: error: right shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    1    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1734:28: error: right shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    1    ap-cpu-clk.c:(.text+0x648): undefined reference to `ap_cp_unique_name'
    1    ap-cpu-clk.c:(.text+0x200): undefined reference to `ap_cp_unique_name'
    1    ERROR: modpost: "__compiletime_assert_531" [drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4.ko] undefined!

Warnings summary:

    135  fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    135  fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    82   aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    8    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    8    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    8    2 warnings generated.
    6    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    6    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms2: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: security/keys/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/auth_gss/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/init-mm.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/highmem.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_inflate/inflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_deflate/deflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/xz/xz_dec_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x8.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/bitrev.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ipc/syscall.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/version.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/init_task.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfstrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfs4trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/iomap/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/ext2/symlink.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/host/xhci-trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/gadget/udc/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/defkeymap.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/consolemap_deftbl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-v2.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77995-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77980-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77970-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77965-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774b1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774a1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos-arm64.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/xmc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/fujitsu.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/everspin.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/esmt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/eon.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/catalyst.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/iommu/iommu-traces.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-j721e.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-am654.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-sys.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-peri.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-mio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/base/firmware_loader/fallback_table.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utresdecode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utglobal.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utdebug.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsserial.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsmemory.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsirq.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsdumpinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/psopcode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/nsdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwsleep.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwacpi.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/exdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfevnt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evsci.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeutil.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeinit.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeblk.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evglock.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evevent.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsapubkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsaprivkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/hash_info.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509_akid.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/pkcs7.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ./drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    3    mm/hugetlb.c:49:20: warning: ‘hugetlb_cma’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    2    kernel/rcu/tasks.h:593:13: warning: ‘show_rcu_tasks_classic_gp_kthread’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    2    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: incompatible integer to pointer conversion assigning to 'struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *' from 'int' [-Wint-conversion]
    2    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    2    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    2    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms1: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    2    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    1 warning generated.
    2    1 warning and 1 error generated.
    1    {standard input}:141: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    1    security/integrity/ima/ima_crypto.c:592:12: warning: stack frame size of 1152 bytes in function 'ima_calc_field_array_hash_tfm' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    1    drivers/media/tuners/mxl5005s.c:3953:1: warning: the frame size of 1120 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/cpufreq/intel_pstate.c:720:6: warning: variable 'epp' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    1    drivers/cpufreq/intel_pstate.c:712:9: note: initialize the variable 'epp' to silence this warning
    1    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-objdump: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: sound/hda/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/wireless/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/wireless/shipped-certs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/mac80211/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/tables.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/int32.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/int16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/qmi_wlfw_v01.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_qmi_msg.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-sdm845.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-sc7180.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_trace_points.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/pci/agp.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/bios/shadowof.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgp107.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgp104.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgk208.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgk110b.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf119.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf110.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf104.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gpu_tracepoints.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_atomic_tracepoints.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_trace_points.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    .config:1171:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

Section mismatches summary:

    1    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2c14): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()
    1    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2998): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ap-cpu-clk.c:(.text+0x648): undefined reference to `ap_cp_unique_name'

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, clang-9) — FAIL, 1 error, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ap-cpu-clk.c:(.text+0x200): undefined reference to `ap_cp_unique_name'

Warnings:
    security/integrity/ima/ima_crypto.c:592:12: warning: stack frame size of 1152 bytes in function 'ima_calc_field_array_hash_tfm' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, clang-9) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    kernel/rcu/tasks.h:593:13: warning: ‘show_rcu_tasks_classic_gp_kthread’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-9) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
assabet_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at91_dt_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    kernel/rcu/tasks.h:593:13: warning: ‘show_rcu_tasks_classic_gp_kthread’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cavium_octeon_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/hugetlb.c:49:20: warning: ‘hugetlb_cma’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cerfcube_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ci20_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
clps711x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cns3420vb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
corgi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
db1xxx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 10 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    mm/slab.c:3291:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘slab_alloc.constprop’: recursive inlining
    mm/slab.c:3291:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘slab_alloc.constprop’: recursive inlining
    mm/slab.c:3291:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘slab_alloc.constprop’: recursive inlining
    mm/slab.c:3291:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘slab_alloc.constprop’: recursive inlining
    mm/slab.c:3291:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘slab_alloc.constprop’: recursive inlining
    mm/slab.c:3291:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘slab_alloc.constprop’: recursive inlining
    mm/slab.c:3291:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘slab_alloc.constprop’: recursive inlining
    mm/slab.c:3291:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘slab_alloc.constprop’: recursive inlining
    mm/slab.c:3291:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘slab_alloc.constprop’: recursive inlining
    mm/slab.c:3291:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘slab_alloc.constprop’: recursive inlining

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2c14): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2998): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-9) — FAIL, 1 error, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'kzalloc' [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: incompatible integer to pointer conversion assigning to 'struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *' from 'int' [-Wint-conversion]
    1 warning and 1 error generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 459 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'kzalloc' [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objdump: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/version.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/init_task.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ./drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/highmem.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/init-mm.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/iomap/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/ext2/symlink.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfstrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfs4trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ipc/syscall.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: security/keys/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsapubkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsaprivkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509_akid.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/pkcs7.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/hash_info.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/bitrev.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_inflate/inflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_deflate/deflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/xz/xz_dec_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x8.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos-arm64.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evevent.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeblk.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeinit.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeutil.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evglock.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evsci.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfevnt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/exdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwacpi.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwsleep.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/nsdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/psopcode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsdumpinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsirq.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsmemory.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsserial.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utdebug.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utglobal.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utresdecode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-sys.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-mio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-peri.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-am654.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-j721e.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774a1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774b1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77965-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77970-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77980-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77995-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/consolemap_deftbl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/defkeymap.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/iommu/iommu-traces.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/base/firmware_loader/fallback_table.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/catalyst.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/eon.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/esmt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/everspin.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/fujitsu.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/xmc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/host/xhci-trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/gadget/udc/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-v2.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/auth_gss/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/version.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/init_task.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ./drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/highmem.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/init-mm.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/iomap/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/ext2/symlink.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfstrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfs4trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ipc/syscall.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: security/keys/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsapubkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsaprivkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509_akid.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/pkcs7.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/hash_info.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/bitrev.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_inflate/inflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_deflate/deflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/xz/xz_dec_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x8.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos-arm64.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evevent.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeblk.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeinit.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeutil.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evglock.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evsci.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfevnt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/exdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwacpi.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwsleep.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/nsdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/psopcode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsdumpinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsirq.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsmemory.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsserial.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utdebug.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utglobal.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utresdecode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-sys.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-mio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-peri.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-am654.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-j721e.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774a1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774b1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77965-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77970-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77980-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77995-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/consolemap_deftbl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/defkeymap.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/iommu/iommu-traces.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/base/firmware_loader/fallback_table.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/catalyst.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/eon.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/esmt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/everspin.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/fujitsu.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/xmc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/host/xhci-trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/gadget/udc/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-v2.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/auth_gss/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms1: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms1: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/version.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/init_task.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ./drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/highmem.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/init-mm.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/iomap/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/ext2/symlink.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfstrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfs4trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ipc/syscall.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: security/keys/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsapubkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsaprivkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509_akid.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/pkcs7.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/hash_info.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/bitrev.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_inflate/inflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_deflate/deflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/xz/xz_dec_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x8.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos-arm64.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evevent.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeblk.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeinit.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeutil.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evglock.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evsci.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfevnt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/exdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwacpi.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwsleep.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/nsdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/psopcode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsdumpinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsirq.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsmemory.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsserial.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utdebug.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utglobal.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utresdecode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-sys.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-mio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-peri.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-am654.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-j721e.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774a1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774b1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77965-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77970-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77980-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77995-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/consolemap_deftbl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/defkeymap.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/iommu/iommu-traces.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/base/firmware_loader/fallback_table.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/catalyst.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/eon.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/esmt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/everspin.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/fujitsu.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/xmc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/host/xhci-trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/gadget/udc/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-v2.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/auth_gss/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms2: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms2: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/version.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/init_task.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ./drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/highmem.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/init-mm.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/iomap/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/ext2/symlink.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfstrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfs4trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ipc/syscall.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: security/keys/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsapubkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsaprivkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509_akid.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/pkcs7.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/hash_info.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/bitrev.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_inflate/inflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_deflate/deflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/xz/xz_dec_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x8.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos-arm64.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evevent.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeblk.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeinit.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeutil.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evglock.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evsci.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfevnt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/exdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwacpi.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwsleep.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/nsdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/psopcode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsdumpinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsirq.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsmemory.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsserial.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utdebug.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utglobal.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utresdecode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-sys.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-mio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-peri.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-am654.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-j721e.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774a1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774b1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77965-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77970-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77980-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77995-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/consolemap_deftbl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/defkeymap.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/iommu/iommu-traces.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/base/firmware_loader/fallback_table.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/catalyst.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/eon.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/esmt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/everspin.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/fujitsu.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/xmc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/host/xhci-trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/gadget/udc/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-v2.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/auth_gss/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms2: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms2: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: sound/hda/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/tables.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/int16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/int32.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_trace_points.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/wireless/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/wireless/shipped-certs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/mac80211/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/qmi_wlfw_v01.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_atomic_tracepoints.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gpu_tracepoints.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_qmi_msg.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-sdm845.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-sc7180.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: incompatible integer to pointer conversion assigning to 'struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *' from 'int' [-Wint-conversion]
    1 warning and 1 error generated.
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_trace_points.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/bios/shadowof.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/pci/agp.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf104.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf110.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf119.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgk110b.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgk208.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgp104.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgp107.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ep93xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ezx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fuloong2e_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gpr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hsdk_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/hugetlb.c:49:20: warning: ‘hugetlb_cma’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v4_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
integrator_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iop32x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 5 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:365:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:368:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:370:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:594:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:598:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/media/tuners/mxl5005s.c:3953:1: warning: the frame size of 1120 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 8 errors, 1 warning, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1734:28: error: right shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1738:28: error: right shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1742:28: error: right shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1746:28: error: right shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1796:27: error: left shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1800:27: error: left shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1804:27: error: left shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]
    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:1808:27: error: left shift count >= width of type [-Werror=shift-count-overflow]

Warnings:
    cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    {standard input}:141: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini2440_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mips_paravirt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/hugetlb.c:49:20: warning: ‘hugetlb_cma’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-9) — FAIL, 1 error, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ERROR: modpost: "__compiletime_assert_531" [drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4.ko] undefined!

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+kselftest (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_k210_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_virt_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oxnas_v6_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
palmz72_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prima2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpc_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear6xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tango4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0226_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tegra_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    .config:1171:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vocore2_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
workpad_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig (x86_64, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 6 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/cpufreq/intel_pstate.c:720:6: warning: variable 'epp' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is false [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/cpufreq/intel_pstate.c:712:9: note: initialize the variable 'epp' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kvm_guest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xway_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>