Subject: next/master build: 157 builds: 15 failed, 142 passed, 17 errors, 856 warnings (next-20200713)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:57:47 -0700 (PDT)

next/master build: 157 builds: 15 failed, 142 passed, 17 errors, 856 warnings (next-20200713)

Full Build Summary: https://kernelci.org/build/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20200713/

Tree: next
Branch: master
Git Describe: next-20200713
Git Commit: be978f8feb1d4678b941a3ccf181eea1039110e2
Git URL: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
Built: 7 unique architectures

Build Failures Detected:

arm64:
    defconfig: (clang-10) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (clang-9) FAIL
    defconfig: (clang-9) FAIL
    defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y: (gcc-8) FAIL
    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y: (gcc-8) FAIL
    defconfig+kselftest: (gcc-8) FAIL

arm:
    allmodconfig: (clang-9) FAIL
    allmodconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    h3600_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    qcom_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    bcm63xx_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    ip22_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL
    malta_kvm_defconfig: (gcc-8) FAIL

Errors and Warnings Detected:

arc:
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    axs103_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    axs103_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    haps_hs_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nsimosci_hs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vdk_hs38_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

arm64:
    allmodconfig (clang-9): 1 error, 8 warnings
    allnoconfig (clang-9): 3 warnings
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 4 warnings
    defconfig (clang-9): 1 error, 5 warnings
    defconfig (clang-10): 1 error, 464 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (gcc-8): 1 error, 4 warnings
    defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (gcc-8): 1 error, 4 warnings
    defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 1 error, 4 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

arm:
    allmodconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 11 warnings
    allmodconfig (clang-9): 1 error, 34 warnings
    allnoconfig (clang-9): 3 warnings
    am200epdkit_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    aspeed_g4_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    aspeed_g5_defconfig (clang-9): 3 warnings
    axm55xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    badge4_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bcm2835_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    clps711x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cm_x300_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cns3420vb_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    colibri_pxa270_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    colibri_pxa300_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    collie_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    davinci_all_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    efm32_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    eseries_pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    exynos_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    footbridge_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    gemini_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    h5000_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    hisi_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    imote2_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    imx_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ixp4xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    jornada720_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    keystone_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    lart_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    lpc18xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    lpc32xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    lpd270_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    lubbock_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mainstone_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    moxart_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    multi_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    multi_v5_defconfig (clang-9): 3 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (clang-10): 3 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mv78xx0_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mvebu_v5_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mxs_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    netwinder_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nhk8815_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    omap1_defconfig (gcc-8): 5 warnings
    orion5x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pcm027_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pleb_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    prima2_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pxa168_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pxa255-idp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pxa910_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pxa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    qcom_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error, 5 warnings
    realview_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    s3c2410_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    s3c6400_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    s5pv210_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    sama5_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    shannon_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    shmobile_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    socfpga_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    spear13xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    spear3xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    spitz_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    stm32_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    sunxi_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tango4_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tct_hammer_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    trizeps4_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    u300_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    u8500_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    versatile_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vexpress_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vf610m4_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    xcep_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    zeus_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

i386:
    i386_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

mips:
    32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 4 warnings
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ath25_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ath79_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bcm47xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bcm63xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error
    bmips_be_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    bmips_stb_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cobalt_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    cu1000-neo_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    decstation_64_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    decstation_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    decstation_r4k_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    e55_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    gcw0_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ip22_defconfig (gcc-8): 5 errors, 2 warnings
    ip27_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    ip28_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    jazz_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    lemote2f_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson1b_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson1c_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    loongson3_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    malta_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_kvm_defconfig (gcc-8): 1 error
    malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    maltaaprp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    maltaup_xpa_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mips_paravirt_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    mpc30x_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    mtx1_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    nlm_xlp_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    nlm_xlr_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    omega2p_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pic32mzda_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    pnx8335_stb225_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    qi_lb60_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rb532_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rbtx49xx_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rm200_defconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    sb1250_swarm_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tb0219_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tb0287_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    xway_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

riscv:
    nommu_virt_defconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    rv32_defconfig (gcc-8): 8 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings

x86_64:
    allnoconfig (clang-9): 3 warnings
    allnoconfig (gcc-8): 2 warnings
    tinyconfig (gcc-8): 3 warnings
    x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (gcc-8): 2 warnings

Errors summary:

    6    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    4    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'kzalloc' [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    1    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:598:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    1    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:594:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    1    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:370:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    1    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:368:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    1    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:365:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    1    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:2130:3: error: too many arguments to function ‘kvm_mips_complete_mmio_load’
    1    ./../include/linux/kconfig.h:7:10: fatal error: generated/autoconf.h: No such file or directory

Warnings summary:

    144  fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    144  fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    83   aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    11   2 warnings generated.
    10   fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    10   fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    8    1 warning generated.
    6    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    6    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    6    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    4    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: incompatible integer to pointer conversion assigning to 'struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *' from 'int' [-Wint-conversion]
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms2: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: security/keys/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/auth_gss/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/ipv4/udp_tunnel_stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/init-mm.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/highmem.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_inflate/inflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_deflate/deflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/xz/xz_dec_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x8.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/bitrev.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ipc/syscall.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/version.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/init_task.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfstrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfs4trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/iomap/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/ext2/symlink.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/host/xhci-trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/gadget/udc/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/defkeymap.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/consolemap_deftbl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-v2.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77995-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77980-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77970-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77965-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774b1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774a1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos-arm64.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/xmc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/fujitsu.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/everspin.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/esmt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/eon.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/catalyst.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/iommu/iommu-traces.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-j721e.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-am654.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-sys.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-peri.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-mio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/base/firmware_loader/fallback_table.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utresdecode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utglobal.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utdebug.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsserial.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsmemory.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsirq.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsdumpinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/psopcode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/nsdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwsleep.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwacpi.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/exdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfevnt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evsci.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeutil.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeinit.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeblk.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evglock.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evevent.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsapubkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsaprivkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/hash_info.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509_akid.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/pkcs7.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ./drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    4    1 warning and 1 error generated.
    3    mm/hugetlb.c:49:20: warning: ‘hugetlb_cma’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    2    kernel/rcu/tasks.h:593:13: warning: ‘show_rcu_tasks_classic_gp_kthread’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    2    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    2    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igc/igc_mac.c:374:6: warning: variable 'link' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    2    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igc/igc_mac.c:367:11: note: initialize the variable 'link' to silence this warning
    2    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_flow.h:197:33: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
    2    arch/arm/lib/xor-neon.c:30:2: warning: This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC [-W#warnings]
    2    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    2    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    2    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms1: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    2    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    2    #warning This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC
    1    {standard input}:141: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    1    security/integrity/ima/ima_crypto.c:592:12: warning: stack frame size of 1152 bytes in function 'ima_calc_field_array_hash_tfm' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    include/linux/compiler_attributes.h:214:41: warning: statement will never be executed [-Wswitch-unreachable]
    1    drivers/scsi/bfa/bfa_fcs_lport.c:1900:1: warning: stack frame size of 1824 bytes in function 'bfa_fcs_lport_fdmi_build_rhba_pyld' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_flow.h:198:32: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    1    drivers/media/tuners/mxl5005s.c:3953:1: warning: the frame size of 1120 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_connector.c:92:9: warning: braces around scalar initializer
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_connector.c:92:39: warning: braces around scalar initializer [-Wbraced-scalar-init]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c:77:13: warning: stack frame size of 5648 bytes in function 'calculate_bandwidth' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c:3014:6: warning: stack frame size of 1376 bytes in function 'bw_calcs' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/gpio/gpio-omap.c:1520:12: warning: ‘omap_gpio_resume’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    1    drivers/gpio/gpio-omap.c:1508:12: warning: ‘omap_gpio_suspend’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    1    drivers/crypto/inside-secure/safexcel_cipher.c:404:12: warning: stack frame size of 1136 bytes in function 'safexcel_aead_setkey' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1    drivers/block/paride/bpck.c:32: warning: "PC" redefined
    1    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-ams-delta.c:462:12: warning: ‘ams_delta_camera_power’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-objdump: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: sound/hda/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/wireless/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/wireless/shipped-certs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/mac80211/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/tables.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/int32.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/int16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/qmi_wlfw_v01.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_qmi_msg.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-sdm845.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-sc7180.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_trace_points.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/pci/agp.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/bios/shadowof.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgp107.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgp104.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgk208.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgk110b.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf119.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf110.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf104.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gpu_tracepoints.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_atomic_tracepoints.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_trace_points.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    1    6 warnings generated.
    1    /tmp/test-arm-6b0677.s:18788: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    /tmp/test-arm-6b0677.s:18713: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    /tmp/ccxmS9LS.s:18191: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    /tmp/ccxmS9LS.s:18119: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    1    .config:1171:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state

Section mismatches summary:

    1    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2bb4): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()
    1    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2950): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

================================================================================

Detailed per-defconfig build reports:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32r2el_defconfig+kselftest (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm64, clang-9) — FAIL, 1 error, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'kzalloc' [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: incompatible integer to pointer conversion assigning to 'struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *' from 'int' [-Wint-conversion]
    1 warning and 1 error generated.
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igc/igc_mac.c:374:6: warning: variable 'link' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igc/igc_mac.c:367:11: note: initialize the variable 'link' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 11 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    /tmp/ccxmS9LS.s:18119: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    /tmp/ccxmS9LS.s:18191: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_connector.c:92:9: warning: braces around scalar initializer
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_flow.h:197:33: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_flow.h:198:32: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_flow.h:197:33: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allmodconfig (arm, clang-9) — FAIL, 1 error, 34 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'kzalloc' [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    security/integrity/ima/ima_crypto.c:592:12: warning: stack frame size of 1152 bytes in function 'ima_calc_field_array_hash_tfm' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.
    /tmp/test-arm-6b0677.s:18713: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    /tmp/test-arm-6b0677.s:18788: Warning: using r15 results in unpredictable behaviour
    arch/arm/lib/xor-neon.c:30:2: warning: This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC [-W#warnings]
    #warning This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC
    1 warning generated.
    arch/arm/lib/xor-neon.c:30:2: warning: This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC [-W#warnings]
    #warning This code requires at least version 4.6 of GCC
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm/omap_connector.c:92:39: warning: braces around scalar initializer [-Wbraced-scalar-init]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/scsi/bfa/bfa_fcs_lport.c:1900:1: warning: stack frame size of 1824 bytes in function 'bfa_fcs_lport_fdmi_build_rhba_pyld' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igc/igc_mac.c:374:6: warning: variable 'link' is used uninitialized whenever 'if' condition is true [-Wsometimes-uninitialized]
    drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igc/igc_mac.c:367:11: note: initialize the variable 'link' to silence this warning
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    6 warnings generated.
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: incompatible integer to pointer conversion assigning to 'struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *' from 'int' [-Wint-conversion]
    1 warning and 1 error generated.
    drivers/crypto/inside-secure/safexcel_cipher.c:404:12: warning: stack frame size of 1136 bytes in function 'safexcel_aead_setkey' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    1 warning generated.
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c:3014:6: warning: stack frame size of 1376 bytes in function 'bw_calcs' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/dc/calcs/dce_calcs.c:77:13: warning: stack frame size of 5648 bytes in function 'calculate_bandwidth' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, clang-9) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, clang-9) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm, clang-9) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allnoconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am200epdkit_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    kernel/rcu/tasks.h:593:13: warning: ‘show_rcu_tasks_classic_gp_kthread’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aspeed_g5_defconfig (arm, clang-9) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath25_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath79_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axm55xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axs103_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
badge4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm2835_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    kernel/rcu/tasks.h:593:13: warning: ‘show_rcu_tasks_classic_gp_kthread’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm47xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcm63xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    ./../include/linux/kconfig.h:7:10: fatal error: generated/autoconf.h: No such file or directory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_be_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmips_stb_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
clps711x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cm_x300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cns3420vb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cobalt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
colibri_pxa300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
collie_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cu1000-neo_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
davinci_all_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_64_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/hugetlb.c:49:20: warning: ‘hugetlb_cma’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2bb4): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
decstation_r4k_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

Section mismatches:
    WARNING: modpost: vmlinux.o(.text.unlikely+0x2950): Section mismatch in reference from the function pmax_setup_memory_region() to the function .init.text:add_memory_region()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-9) — FAIL, 1 error, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'kzalloc' [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: incompatible integer to pointer conversion assigning to 'struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *' from 'int' [-Wint-conversion]
    1 warning and 1 error generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig (arm64, clang-10) — FAIL, 1 error, 464 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'kzalloc' [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.
    aarch64-linux-gnu-strip: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objdump: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ar: warning: drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/version.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/init_task.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ./drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/highmem.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/init-mm.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/iomap/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/ext2/symlink.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfstrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfs4trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ipc/syscall.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: security/keys/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsapubkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsaprivkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509_akid.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/pkcs7.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/hash_info.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/bitrev.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_inflate/inflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_deflate/deflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/xz/xz_dec_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x8.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos-arm64.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evevent.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeblk.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeinit.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeutil.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evglock.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evsci.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfevnt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/exdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwacpi.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwsleep.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/nsdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/psopcode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsdumpinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsirq.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsmemory.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsserial.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utdebug.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utglobal.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utresdecode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-sys.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-mio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-peri.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-am654.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-j721e.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774a1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774b1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77965-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77970-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77980-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77995-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/consolemap_deftbl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/defkeymap.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/iommu/iommu-traces.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/base/firmware_loader/fallback_table.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/catalyst.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/eon.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/esmt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/everspin.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/fujitsu.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/xmc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/host/xhci-trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/gadget/udc/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-v2.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/ipv4/udp_tunnel_stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/auth_gss/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/version.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/init_task.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ./drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/highmem.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/init-mm.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/iomap/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/ext2/symlink.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfstrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfs4trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ipc/syscall.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: security/keys/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsapubkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsaprivkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509_akid.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/pkcs7.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/hash_info.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/bitrev.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_inflate/inflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_deflate/deflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/xz/xz_dec_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x8.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos-arm64.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evevent.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeblk.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeinit.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeutil.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evglock.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evsci.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfevnt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/exdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwacpi.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwsleep.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/nsdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/psopcode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsdumpinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsirq.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsmemory.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsserial.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utdebug.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utglobal.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utresdecode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-sys.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-mio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-peri.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-am654.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-j721e.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774a1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774b1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77965-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77970-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77980-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77995-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/consolemap_deftbl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/defkeymap.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/iommu/iommu-traces.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/base/firmware_loader/fallback_table.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/catalyst.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/eon.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/esmt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/everspin.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/fujitsu.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/xmc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/host/xhci-trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/gadget/udc/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-v2.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/ipv4/udp_tunnel_stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/auth_gss/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms1: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms1: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/version.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/init_task.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ./drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/highmem.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/init-mm.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/iomap/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/ext2/symlink.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfstrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfs4trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ipc/syscall.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: security/keys/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsapubkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsaprivkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509_akid.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/pkcs7.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/hash_info.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/bitrev.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_inflate/inflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_deflate/deflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/xz/xz_dec_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x8.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos-arm64.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evevent.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeblk.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeinit.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeutil.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evglock.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evsci.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfevnt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/exdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwacpi.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwsleep.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/nsdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/psopcode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsdumpinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsirq.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsmemory.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsserial.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utdebug.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utglobal.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utresdecode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-sys.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-mio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-peri.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-am654.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-j721e.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774a1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774b1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77965-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77970-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77980-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77995-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/consolemap_deftbl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/defkeymap.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/iommu/iommu-traces.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/base/firmware_loader/fallback_table.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/catalyst.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/eon.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/esmt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/everspin.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/fujitsu.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/xmc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/host/xhci-trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/gadget/udc/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-v2.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/ipv4/udp_tunnel_stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/auth_gss/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms2: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms2: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/version.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: init/init_task.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ./drivers/firmware/efi/libstub/lib-ctype.stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/highmem.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: mm/init-mm.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/iomap/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/ext2/symlink.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfstrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: fs/nfs/nfs4trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: ipc/syscall.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: security/keys/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsapubkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/rsaprivkey.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509_akid.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/asymmetric_keys/pkcs7.asn1.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: crypto/hash_info.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/bitrev.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_inflate/inflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/zlib_deflate/deflate_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/xz/xz_dec_syms.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x8.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/fonts/font_8x16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/clz_tab.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/ctype.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/irq_regs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/nmi_backtrace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/pinctrl/samsung/pinctrl-exynos-arm64.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evevent.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeblk.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeinit.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evgpeutil.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evglock.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evsci.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfevnt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/evxfgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/exdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwacpi.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwgpe.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/hwsleep.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/nsdump.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/psopcode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsdumpinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsinfo.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsirq.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsmemory.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/rsserial.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utdebug.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utglobal.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/acpi/acpica/utresdecode.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-sys.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-mio.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/clk/uniphier/clk-uniphier-peri.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-am654.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/dma/ti/k3-psil-j721e.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774a1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a774b1-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77965-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77970-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77980-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/soc/renesas/r8a77995-sysc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/consolemap_deftbl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/tty/vt/defkeymap.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/iommu/iommu-traces.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/base/firmware_loader/fallback_table.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/catalyst.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/eon.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/esmt.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/everspin.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/fujitsu.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/mtd/spi-nor/xmc.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/host/xhci-trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/usb/gadget/udc/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/thermal/qcom/tsens-v2.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra124.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/memory/tegra/tegra210.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/ipv4/udp_tunnel_stub.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/sysctl.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/sunrpc/auth_gss/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms2: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-nm: warning: .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms2: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-objcopy: warning: vmlinux: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: sound/hda/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/wireless/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/wireless/shipped-certs.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/qmi_wlfw_v01.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/vc4/vc4_trace_points.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/tables.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/int16.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: lib/raid6/int32.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: net/mac80211/trace.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_qmi_msg.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-sdm845.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/net/ipa/ipa_data-sc7180.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_atomic_tracepoints.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gpu_tracepoints.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: incompatible integer to pointer conversion assigning to 'struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *' from 'int' [-Wint-conversion]
    1 warning and 1 error generated.
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/drm_trace_points.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/bios/shadowof.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/pci/agp.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf104.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf110.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgf119.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgk110b.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgk208.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgp104.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000
    aarch64-linux-gnu-ld: warning: drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/engine/gr/ctxgp107.o: unsupported GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE (5) type: 0xc0000000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN=y (arm64, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE=y (arm64, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
defconfig+kselftest (arm64, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 4 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e55_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
efm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseries_pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exynos_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
footbridge_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gcw0_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gemini_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h3600_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h5000_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haps_hs_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hisi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i386_defconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/hugetlb.c:49:20: warning: ‘hugetlb_cma’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imote2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imx_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip22_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 5 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:365:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:368:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:370:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:594:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?
    drivers/video/console/newport_con.c:598:15: error: ‘struct vc_data’ has no member named ‘vc_color’; did you mean ‘vc_cols’?

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip27_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ip28_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ixp4xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jazz_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jornada720_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keystone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lemote2f_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1b_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson1c_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
loongson3_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/media/tuners/mxl5005s.c:3953:1: warning: the frame size of 1120 bytes is larger than 1024 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc18xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpc32xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lpd270_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lubbock_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mainstone_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    arch/mips/kvm/emulate.c:2130:3: error: too many arguments to function ‘kvm_mips_complete_mmio_load’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_kvm_guest_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    {standard input}:141: Warning: macro instruction expanded into multiple instructions
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaaprp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltasmvp_eva_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maltaup_xpa_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
milbeaut_m10v_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mips_paravirt_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    mm/hugetlb.c:49:20: warning: ‘hugetlb_cma’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moxart_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mpc30x_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mtx1_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    include/linux/compiler_attributes.h:214:41: warning: statement will never be executed [-Wswitch-unreachable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v5_defconfig (arm, clang-9) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, clang-10) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable 'child_reaper' [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable 'pid_struct' [-Wunused-variable]
    2 warnings generated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mv78xx0_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu_v5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mxs_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
netwinder_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nhk8815_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlp_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nlm_xlr_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nommu_virt_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nsimosci_hs_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omap1_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    arch/arm/mach-omap1/board-ams-delta.c:462:12: warning: ‘ams_delta_camera_power’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    drivers/gpio/gpio-omap.c:1520:12: warning: ‘omap_gpio_resume’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    drivers/gpio/gpio-omap.c:1508:12: warning: ‘omap_gpio_suspend’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omega2p_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orion5x_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pcm027_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic32mzda_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pleb_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pnx8335_stb225_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prima2_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa168_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa255-idp_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa910_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pxa_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qcom_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — FAIL, 1 error, 5 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Errors:
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:9: error: implicit declaration of function ‘kzalloc’; did you mean ‘vzalloc’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_pil_info.c:111:14: warning: right shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]
    drivers/remoteproc/qcom_common.c:210:7: warning: assignment to ‘struct qcom_ssr_subsystem *’ from ‘int’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
    cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qi_lb60_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rb532_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rbtx49xx_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
realview_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rm200_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    drivers/block/paride/bpck.c:32: warning: "PC" redefined
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rv32_defconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 8 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]
    <stdin>:830:2: warning: #warning syscall fstat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1127:2: warning: #warning syscall fstatat64 not implemented [-Wcpp]
    <stdin>:1511:2: warning: #warning syscall clone3 not implemented [-Wcpp]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c2410_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s3c6400_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s5pv210_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sama5_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sb1250_swarm_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shannon_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shmobile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
socfpga_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear13xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spear3xx_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spitz_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stm32_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunxi_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tango4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0219_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tb0287_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tct_hammer_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 3 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    .config:1171:warning: override: UNWINDER_GUESS changes choice state
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (riscv, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (i386, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tinyconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trizeps4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u300_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u8500_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vdk_hs38_smp_defconfig (arc, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
versatile_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vexpress_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vf610m4_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vt8500_v6_v7_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x86_64_defconfig+kselftest (x86_64, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xcep_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xway_defconfig (mips, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeus_defconfig (arm, gcc-8) — PASS, 0 errors, 2 warnings, 0 section mismatches

Warnings:
    fs/nsfs.c:195:14: warning: unused variable ‘pid_struct’ [-Wunused-variable]
    fs/nsfs.c:194:22: warning: unused variable ‘child_reaper’ [-Wunused-variable]

---
For more info write to <[email-masked]>