Subject: next/pending-fixes baseline: 301 runs, 2 regressions (v5.9-rc3-380-g4d386b9bd46d)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 06:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

next/pending-fixes baseline: 301 runs, 2 regressions (v5.9-rc3-380-g4d386b9bd46d)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                 | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | results
-------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
imx6q-var-dt6customboard | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 0/1    
rk3399-gru-kevin         | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | defconfig                    | 0/1    

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/pending-fixes/kernel/v5.9-rc3-380-g4d386b9bd46d/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   pending-fixes
  Describe: v5.9-rc3-380-g4d386b9bd46d
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      4d386b9bd46de4ca4d841962887d700e09e831f3 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                 | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | results
-------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
imx6q-var-dt6customboard | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f4f686ef997363c2a081135

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.9-rc3-380-g4d386b9bd46d/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx6q-var-dt6customboard.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.9-rc3-380-g4d386b9bd46d/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx6q-var-dt6customboard.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f4f686ef997363c2a081136
      failing since 15 days (last pass: v5.9-rc1-137-ga49f4f3ccd1d, first fail: v5.9-rc1-207-gddf860520297)  

platform                 | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | results
-------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
rk3399-gru-kevin         | arm64 | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | defconfig                    | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f4f613f88b8a39f0e081130

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.9-rc3-380-g4d386b9bd46d/arm64/defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/pending-fixes/v5.9-rc3-380-g4d386b9bd46d/arm64/defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/arm64/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f4f613f88b8a39f0e081131
      new failure (last pass: v5.9-rc2-452-g3b025a0ae05d)