Subject: next/master baseline: 378 runs, 5 regressions (next-20200918)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 06:40:28 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 378 runs, 5 regressions (next-20200918)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
at91-sama5d4_xplained | arm  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-8    | sama5_defconfig              | 0/1    
dove-cubox            | arm  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-8    | mvebu_v7_defconfig           | 2/5    
panda                 | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | omap2plus_defconfig          | 0/1    
rk3288-veyron-jaq     | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 0/1    

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20200918/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20200918
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      b652d2a5f2a4e93d803cc33eb57fdc41ee528500 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
at91-sama5d4_xplained | arm  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-8    | sama5_defconfig              | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6483d4f7c2976433bf9dc4

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200918/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200918/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6483d4f7c2976433bf9dc5
      failing since 142 days (last pass: next-20200424, first fail: next-20200428)  

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
dove-cubox            | arm  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-8    | mvebu_v7_defconfig           | 2/5    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f648397fa6ff2cd23bf9db3

  Results:     2 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: mvebu_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200918/arm/mvebu_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-pengutronix/baseline-dove-cubox.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200918/arm/mvebu_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-pengutronix/baseline-dove-cubox.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f648397fa6ff2cd23bf9db9
      failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200911, first fail: next-20200914)
      4 lines

    2020-09-18 09:53:23.131000  kern  :alert : pgd = (ptrval)
    2020-09-18 09:53:23.131000  kern  :alert : [0000001c] *pgd=3fdca831
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f648397fa6ff2cd23bf9dba
      failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200911, first fail: next-20200914)
      29 lines

    2020-09-18 09:53:23.167000  kern  :emerg : Process dropbear (pid: 152, stack limit = 0x(ptrval))
    2020-09-18 09:53:23.168000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xeeb1de30 to 0xeeb1e000)
    2020-09-18 09:53:23.175000  kern  :emerg : de20:                                     00000004 c027d2d8 c0ea5f5c 00000002
    2020-09-18 09:53:23.184000  kern  :emerg : de40: c0b01b48 c0b01b4c eea4c4c8 eea4c4b0 00000003 000003c4 eea4c4c8 0000002a
    2020-09-18 09:53:23.194000  kern  :emerg : de60: 00000000 00000000 eeb1df78 c0107e3c eea4c4c8 0000002a 00000000 eea4c4b0
    2020-09-18 09:53:23.203000  kern  :emerg : de80: eea4c4c8 c027e154 00000000 00001000 bea5a848 eea4c4d8 00000000 c0a09b7c
    2020-09-18 09:53:23.212000  kern  :emerg : dea0: c0e28634 c0b16d4c 09688700 ef1f5f80 c027ddd8 eead2540 bea5a848 00001000
    2020-09-18 09:53:23.220000  kern  :emerg : dec0: eeb1df78 00000001 c02d3ba4 c02d3c4c eeb1c000 00001000 00000000 bea5a848
    2020-09-18 09:53:23.221000  kern  :emerg : dee0: eead2540 eeb1df78 00000001 c0255624 00000008 00000000 00000051 c026aa34
    2020-09-18 09:53:23.229000  kern  :emerg : df00: ffffef20 ffffffff 00000001 00000000 3b9ab920 00000000 00000001 00000000
    ... (18 line(s) more)

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
panda                 | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | omap2plus_defconfig          | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6488cad15f8a03b7bf9dbc

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200918/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-panda.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200918/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-panda.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6488cad15f8a03b7bf9dbd
      failing since 58 days (last pass: next-20200706, first fail: next-20200721)  

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
rk3288-veyron-jaq     | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f64869118b1fdfe55bf9db4

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200918/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200918/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f64869118b1fdfe55bf9db5
      new failure (last pass: next-20200917)