Subject: next/master baseline: 414 runs, 7 regressions (next-20200922)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 21:09:21 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 414 runs, 7 regressions (next-20200922)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform          | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
dove-cubox        | arm  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-8    | mvebu_v7_defconfig           | 2/5    
panda             | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | omap2plus_defconfig          | 0/1    
rk3288-veyron-jaq | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defconfig           | 67/69  
rk3288-veyron-jaq | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 67/69  

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20200922/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20200922
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      e64997027d5f171148687e58b78c8b3c869a6158 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform          | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
dove-cubox        | arm  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-8    | mvebu_v7_defconfig           | 2/5    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6a9126a68655375bbf9def

  Results:     2 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: mvebu_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200922/arm/mvebu_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-pengutronix/baseline-dove-cubox.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200922/arm/mvebu_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-pengutronix/baseline-dove-cubox.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6a9126a68655375bbf9df5
      failing since 8 days (last pass: next-20200911, first fail: next-20200914)
      4 lines

    2020-09-23 00:04:49.813000  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000001c
    2020-09-23 00:04:49.814000  kern  :alert : pgd = (ptrval)
    2020-09-23 00:04:49.814000  kern  :alert : [0000001c] *pgd=3fe09831
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6a9126a68655375bbf9df6
      failing since 8 days (last pass: next-20200911, first fail: next-20200914)
      29 lines

    2020-09-23 00:04:49.849000  kern  :emerg : Process dropbear (pid: 155, stack limit = 0x(ptrval))
    2020-09-23 00:04:49.850000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xeeb63e30 to 0xeeb64000)
    2020-09-23 00:04:49.859000  kern  :emerg : 3e20:                                     00000004 c027d444 c0ea5f9c 00000002
    2020-09-23 00:04:49.868000  kern  :emerg : 3e40: c0b022ec c0b022f0 eea4b4c8 eea4b4b0 00000003 000003c4 eea4b4c8 0000002a
    2020-09-23 00:04:49.877000  kern  :emerg : 3e60: 00000000 00000000 eeb63f78 c0107e3c eea4b4c8 0000002a 00000000 eea4b4b0
    2020-09-23 00:04:49.886000  kern  :emerg : 3e80: eea4b4c8 c027e2c0 00000000 00001000 beab8848 eea4b4d8 00000000 c0a09cbc
    2020-09-23 00:04:49.895000  kern  :emerg : 3ea0: c0e28634 c0b174f0 09ff116c ef1f5f80 c027df44 eeaf7900 beab8848 00001000
    2020-09-23 00:04:49.903000  kern  :emerg : 3ec0: eeb63f78 00000001 c02d3e18 c02d3ec0 eeb62000 00001000 00000000 beab8848
    2020-09-23 00:04:49.904000  kern  :emerg : 3ee0: eeaf7900 eeb63f78 00000001 c0255780 00000008 00000000 00000051 c026abbc
    2020-09-23 00:04:49.913000  kern  :emerg : 3f00: ffffefec ffffffff 00000001 00000000 3b9ab9ec 00000000 00000001 00000000
    ... (18 line(s) more)

platform          | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
panda             | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | omap2plus_defconfig          | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6a94c77c0ce3babebf9dbb

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200922/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-panda.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200922/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-panda.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6a94c77c0ce3babebf9dbc
      failing since 63 days (last pass: next-20200706, first fail: next-20200721)  

platform          | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
rk3288-veyron-jaq | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defconfig           | 67/69  

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6aa4a8ff95343aa4bf9db7

  Results:     67 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200922/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200922/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6aa4a8ff95343aa4bf9dfd
      failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20200918, first fail: next-20200921)
      4 lines

    2020-09-23 01:28:00.230000  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 003bffc4
    2020-09-23 01:28:00.244000  kern  :alert : pgd = 74e364e9
    2020-09-23 01:28:00.244000  kern  :alert : [003bffc4] *pgd=00000000
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6aa4a8ff95343aa4bf9dfe
      failing since 1 day (last pass: next-20200918, first fail: next-20200921)
      42 lines

    2020-09-23 01:28:00.260000  kern  :emerg : Process kworker/0:3 (pid: 72, stack limit = 0x3c918a90)
    2020-09-23 01:28:00.272000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xc2cc3d70 to 0xc2cc4000)
    2020-09-23 01:28:00.272000  kern  :emerg : 3d60:                                     c2cc3da2 00000001 ffffffff c073827c
    2020-09-23 01:28:00.290000  kern  :emerg : 3d80: c2cc3df0 ffffff04 ffff0a00 c0cabb24 00000016 ed354000 c2cc3da2 ed354000
    2020-09-23 01:28:00.290000  kern  :emerg : 3da0: c14c3d24 c073c0e8 c14c3d24 ffffff04 ffff0a00 c09fa22c c2af0c20 ed354000
    2020-09-23 01:28:00.302000  kern  :emerg : 3dc0: 12cabfff c2cc2000 c2af0c00 ffffff04 ffff0a00 98d1840e c2910dc0 c2cc2000
    2020-09-23 01:28:00.315000  kern  :emerg : 3de0: c2cc2000 00000002 ed354000 c2af0c20 c19c21d8 c2af0c00 c2a0b000 c073c468
    2020-09-23 01:28:00.315000  kern  :emerg : 3e00: c2cc3e18 98d1840e ed354000 00000000 c0cdbf24 c14c3d24 003bffc4 98d1840e
    2020-09-23 01:28:00.333000  kern  :emerg : 3e20: ffff0a00 98d1840e 003bffc4 98d1840e c2cc2000 c19c105c ed354000 0000004a
    2020-09-23 01:28:00.339000  kern  :emerg : 3e40: c2a0b000 c2a0b000 ed354000 c149b69c c2a0b000 c0cdbfc8 0000000f 00000000
    ... (31 line(s) more)

platform          | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
rk3288-veyron-jaq | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 67/69  

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6aa9ddfe64bc1f9bbf9de0

  Results:     67 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200922/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200922/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6aa9ddfe64bc1f9bbf9e26
      new failure (last pass: next-20200921)
      4 lines

    2020-09-23 01:50:11.139000  kern  :alert : pgd = 5495d30c
    2020-09-23 01:50:11.139000  kern  :alert : [003bffc4] *pgd=00000000
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6aa9ddfe64bc1f9bbf9e27
      new failure (last pass: next-20200921)
      41 lines

    2020-09-23 01:50:11.164000  kern  :emerg : Process kworker/0:4 (pid: 46, stack limit = 0x7bb19ea8)
    2020-09-23 01:50:11.164000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xc2969d80 to 0xc296a000)
    2020-09-23 01:50:11.174000  kern  :emerg : 9d80: c2969db2 ffffffb6 ffffffff c06c7a74 c2969e00 ffffff04 ffff0a00 c0c0d7f8
    2020-09-23 01:50:11.187000  kern  :emerg : 9da0: 00000016 c2fe1000 c2969db2 c2fe1000 c13b7028 c06cb888 c13b7028 ffffff04
    2020-09-23 01:50:11.200000  kern  :emerg : 9dc0: ffff0a00 a0000093 80000013 c2fe1000 3d01efff c1704048 80000013 ffffff04
    2020-09-23 01:50:11.200000  kern  :emerg : 9de0: ffff0a00 4818158c 0000004a c1704048 c1704048 00000002 c2fe1000 c30f4020
    2020-09-23 01:50:11.212000  kern  :emerg : 9e00: c18c868c c30f4000 c31b0000 c06cbbfc c2969e28 4818158c c2fe1000 00000000
    2020-09-23 01:50:11.225000  kern  :emerg : 9e20: c0c3c874 c13b7028 003bffc4 4818158c ffff0a00 4818158c 003bffc4 4818158c
    2020-09-23 01:50:11.237000  kern  :emerg : 9e40: c1704048 c18c7510 c2fe1000 0000004a c31b0000 c31b0000 c2fe1000 c138eba0
    2020-09-23 01:50:11.237000  kern  :emerg : 9e60: c31b0000 c0c3c918 0000000f 00000000 c30f4020 c30f4000 c31b0000 c0c3cb10
    ... (30 line(s) more)