Subject: next/master baseline: 361 runs, 8 regressions (next-20200923)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 11:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 361 runs, 8 regressions (next-20200923)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
at91-sama5d4_xplained | arm  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-8    | sama5_defconfig              | 0/1    
dove-cubox            | arm  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-8    | mvebu_v7_defconfig           | 2/5    
panda                 | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | omap2plus_defconfig          | 0/1    
rk3288-veyron-jaq     | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 67/69  
rk3288-veyron-jaq     | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defconfig           | 67/69  

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20200923/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20200923
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      dcf2427baa64a21bf208c3ef0eceaca9f551d561 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
at91-sama5d4_xplained | arm  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-8    | sama5_defconfig              | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6b5e3e9bb77574b1bf9db3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200923/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200923/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6b5e3e9bb77574b1bf9db4
      failing since 148 days (last pass: next-20200424, first fail: next-20200428)  

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
dove-cubox            | arm  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-8    | mvebu_v7_defconfig           | 2/5    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6b5b7ccab50dc7fdbf9e2e

  Results:     2 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: mvebu_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200923/arm/mvebu_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-pengutronix/baseline-dove-cubox.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200923/arm/mvebu_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-pengutronix/baseline-dove-cubox.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6b5b7ccab50dc7fdbf9e34
      failing since 9 days (last pass: next-20200911, first fail: next-20200914)
      4 lines

    2020-09-23 14:28:08.273000  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000001c
    2020-09-23 14:28:08.273000  kern  :alert : pgd = (ptrval)
    2020-09-23 14:28:08.274000  kern  :alert : [0000001c] *pgd=3fe1a831
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6b5b7ccab50dc7fdbf9e35
      failing since 9 days (last pass: next-20200911, first fail: next-20200914)
      29 lines

    2020-09-23 14:28:08.310000  kern  :emerg : Process dropbear (pid: 152, stack limit = 0x(ptrval))
    2020-09-23 14:28:08.310000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xeeb89e30 to 0xeeb8a000)
    2020-09-23 14:28:08.319000  kern  :emerg : 9e20:                                     00000004 c027d4fc c0eab79c 00000002
    2020-09-23 14:28:08.328000  kern  :emerg : 9e40: c0b02338 c0b0233c eea4a4c8 eea4a4b0 00000003 000003c4 eea4a4c8 0000002a
    2020-09-23 14:28:08.337000  kern  :emerg : 9e60: 00000000 00000000 eeb89f78 c0107e3c eea4a4c8 0000002a 00000000 eea4a4b0
    2020-09-23 14:28:08.346000  kern  :emerg : 9e80: eea4a4c8 c027e378 00000000 00001000 be9ea848 eea4a4d8 00000000 c0a09cbc
    2020-09-23 14:28:08.355000  kern  :emerg : 9ea0: c0e2de34 c0b17514 0954408e ef1f3f80 c027dffc eeaaa480 be9ea848 00001000
    2020-09-23 14:28:08.363000  kern  :emerg : 9ec0: eeb89f78 00000001 c02d3e00 c02d3ea8 eeb88000 00001000 00000000 be9ea848
    2020-09-23 14:28:08.364000  kern  :emerg : 9ee0: eeaaa480 eeb89f78 00000001 c0255838 00000008 00000000 00000051 c026ac74
    2020-09-23 14:28:08.372000  kern  :emerg : 9f00: ffffef08 ffffffff 00000001 00000000 3b9ab908 00000000 00000001 00000000
    ... (18 line(s) more)

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
panda                 | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | omap2plus_defconfig          | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6b6048b5c985b081bf9db3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200923/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-panda.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200923/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-panda.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6b6048b5c985b081bf9db4
      failing since 63 days (last pass: next-20200706, first fail: next-20200721)  

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
rk3288-veyron-jaq     | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 67/69  

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6b5f789346e3f230bf9dc5

  Results:     67 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200923/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200923/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6b5f789346e3f230bf9e0b
      failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20200921, first fail: next-20200922)
      4 lines

    2020-09-23 14:45:04.346000  kern  :alert : pgd = 325253a0
    2020-09-23 14:45:04.347000  kern  :alert : [003bffc4] *pgd=00000000
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6b5f789346e3f230bf9e0c
      failing since 0 day (last pass: next-20200921, first fail: next-20200922)
      41 lines

    2020-09-23 14:45:04.370000  kern  :emerg : Process kworker/0:3 (pid: 42, stack limit = 0xced20434)
    2020-09-23 14:45:04.370000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xc295dd80 to 0xc295e000)
    2020-09-23 14:45:04.383000  kern  :emerg : dd80: c295ddb2 ffffffb6 ffffffff c06c7974 c295de00 ffffff04 ffff0a00 c0c0e550
    2020-09-23 14:45:04.389000  kern  :emerg : dda0: 00000016 c30dd000 c295ddb2 c30dd000 c13b74f0 c06cb788 c13b74f0 ffffff04
    2020-09-23 14:45:04.401000  kern  :emerg : ddc0: ffff0a00 a0000193 80000113 c30dd000 3cf22fff c1704048 80000113 ffffff04
    2020-09-23 14:45:04.414000  kern  :emerg : dde0: ffff0a00 aa7159d9 0000004a c1704048 c1704048 00000002 c30dd000 c309d820
    2020-09-23 14:45:04.415000  kern  :emerg : de00: c18f46b4 c309d800 c2f60000 c06cbafc c295de28 aa7159d9 c30dd000 00000000
    2020-09-23 14:45:04.426000  kern  :emerg : de20: c0c3d5d4 c13b74f0 003bffc4 aa7159d9 ffff0a00 aa7159d9 003bffc4 aa7159d9
    2020-09-23 14:45:04.439000  kern  :emerg : de40: c1704048 c18f3538 c30dd000 0000004a c2f60000 c2f60000 c30dd000 c138f058
    2020-09-23 14:45:04.458000  kern  :emerg : de60: c2f60000 c0c3d678 0000000f 00000000 c309d820 c309d800 c2f60000 c0c3d870
    ... (30 line(s) more)

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
rk3288-veyron-jaq     | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defconfig           | 67/69  

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6b61cd3e8763bea9bf9de9

  Results:     67 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200923/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200923/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6b61ce3e8763bea9bf9e2f
      failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20200918, first fail: next-20200921)
      4 lines

    2020-09-23 14:55:03.488000  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 003bffc4
    2020-09-23 14:55:03.493000  kern  :alert : pgd = 90537228
    2020-09-23 14:55:03.499000  kern  :alert : [003bffc4] *pgd=00000000
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6b61ce3e8763bea9bf9e30
      failing since 2 days (last pass: next-20200918, first fail: next-20200921)
      42 lines

    2020-09-23 14:55:03.514000  kern  :emerg : Process kworker/0:2 (pid: 66, stack limit = 0xdd27e44c)
    2020-09-23 14:55:03.527000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xc2b21d70 to 0xc2b22000)
    2020-09-23 14:55:03.532000  kern  :emerg : 1d60:                                     c2b21da2 00000001 ffffffff c073831c
    2020-09-23 14:55:03.545000  kern  :emerg : 1d80: c2b21df0 ffffff04 ffff0a00 c0caca2c 00000016 ed515000 c2b21da2 ed515000
    2020-09-23 14:55:03.558000  kern  :emerg : 1da0: c14c4214 c073c188 c14c4214 ffffff04 ffff0a00 c09fb134 ed49dc20 ed515000
    2020-09-23 14:55:03.558000  kern  :emerg : 1dc0: 12aeafff c2b20000 ed49dc00 ffffff04 ffff0a00 92d23f3b c2ee44c0 c2b20000
    2020-09-23 14:55:03.570000  kern  :emerg : 1de0: c2b20000 00000002 ed515000 ed49dc20 c19ee240 ed49dc00 ee36c000 c073c508
    2020-09-23 14:55:03.575000  kern  :emerg : 1e00: c2b21e18 92d23f3b ed515000 00000000 c0cdce24 c14c4214 003bffc4 92d23f3b
    2020-09-23 14:55:03.593000  kern  :emerg : 1e20: ffff0a00 92d23f3b 003bffc4 92d23f3b c2b20000 c19ed0c4 ed515000 0000004a
    2020-09-23 14:55:03.593000  kern  :emerg : 1e40: ee36c000 ee36c000 ed515000 c149bb7c ee36c000 c0cdcec8 0000000f 00000000
    ... (31 line(s) more)