Subject: next/master baseline: 376 runs, 7 regressions (next-20200924)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 11:13:35 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 376 runs, 7 regressions (next-20200924)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
at91-sama5d4_xplained | arm  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-8    | sama5_defconfig              | 0/1    
dove-cubox            | arm  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-8    | mvebu_v7_defconfig           | 2/5    
panda                 | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | omap2plus_defconfig          | 0/1    
rk3288-veyron-jaq     | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 0/1    
rk3288-veyron-jaq     | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defconfig           | 67/69  

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20200924/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20200924
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      d1d2220c7f39d0fca302c4ba6cca4ede01660a2b 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
at91-sama5d4_xplained | arm  | lab-baylibre    | gcc-8    | sama5_defconfig              | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6c7a5d280bad764dbf9dc7

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200924/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200924/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6c7a5d280bad764dbf9dc8
      failing since 148 days (last pass: next-20200424, first fail: next-20200428)  

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
dove-cubox            | arm  | lab-pengutronix | gcc-8    | mvebu_v7_defconfig           | 2/5    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6c7d17230a2fc042bf9dbc

  Results:     2 PASS, 2 FAIL, 1 SKIP
  Full config: mvebu_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200924/arm/mvebu_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-pengutronix/baseline-dove-cubox.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200924/arm/mvebu_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-pengutronix/baseline-dove-cubox.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6c7d17230a2fc042bf9dc2
      failing since 10 days (last pass: next-20200911, first fail: next-20200914)
      4 lines

    2020-09-24 14:23:06.177000  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000001c
    2020-09-24 14:23:06.178000  kern  :alert : pgd = (ptrval)
    2020-09-24 14:23:06.178000  kern  :alert : [0000001c] *pgd=3fde7831
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6c7d17230a2fc042bf9dc3
      failing since 10 days (last pass: next-20200911, first fail: next-20200914)
      29 lines

    2020-09-24 14:23:06.214000  kern  :emerg : Process dropbear (pid: 157, stack limit = 0x(ptrval))
    2020-09-24 14:23:06.214000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xee457e30 to 0xee458000)
    2020-09-24 14:23:06.222000  kern  :emerg : 7e20:                                     00000004 c027d5c8 c0eab79c 00000002
    2020-09-24 14:23:06.233000  kern  :emerg : 7e40: c0b0232c c0b02330 eea4a428 eea4a410 00000003 000003c4 eea4a428 0000002a
    2020-09-24 14:23:06.240000  kern  :emerg : 7e60: 00000000 00000000 ee457f78 c0107e3c eea4a428 0000002a 00000000 eea4a410
    2020-09-24 14:23:06.249000  kern  :emerg : 7e80: eea4a428 c027e444 00000000 00001000 be832848 eea4a438 00000000 c0a09cbc
    2020-09-24 14:23:06.258000  kern  :emerg : 7ea0: c0e2de34 c0b17574 0a974bf6 ef1a1f80 c027e0c8 eeaa80c0 be832848 00001000
    2020-09-24 14:23:06.267000  kern  :emerg : 7ec0: ee457f78 00000001 c02d3ec8 c02d3f70 ee456000 00001000 00000000 be832848
    2020-09-24 14:23:06.268000  kern  :emerg : 7ee0: eeaa80c0 ee457f78 00000001 c0255944 00000008 00000000 00000051 c026ad84
    2020-09-24 14:23:06.276000  kern  :emerg : 7f00: fffff0b8 ffffffff 00000001 00000000 3b9abab8 00000000 00000001 00000000
    ... (18 line(s) more)

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
panda                 | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | omap2plus_defconfig          | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6c7dd4f1c7116510bf9db3

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200924/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-panda.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200924/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-panda.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6c7dd4f1c7116510bf9db4
      failing since 64 days (last pass: next-20200706, first fail: next-20200721)  

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
rk3288-veyron-jaq     | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...G_ARM_LPAE=y | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6c7c8b6cf47cc074bf9eee

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200924/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200924/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_EFI=y+CONFIG_ARM_LPAE=y/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6c7c8b6cf47cc074bf9eef
      new failure (last pass: next-20200923)  

platform              | arch | lab             | compiler | defconfig                    | results
----------------------+------+-----------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
rk3288-veyron-jaq     | arm  | lab-collabora   | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defconfig           | 67/69  

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f6c7f51820b5797d0bf9dbf

  Results:     67 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200924/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200924/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6c7f51820b5797d0bf9e05
      failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200918, first fail: next-20200921)
      4 lines

    2020-09-24 14:51:09.964000  kern  :alert : pgd = d4f74a19
    2020-09-24 14:51:09.964000  kern  :alert : [003bffc4] *pgd=00000000
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f6c7f51820b5797d0bf9e06
      failing since 3 days (last pass: next-20200918, first fail: next-20200921)
      42 lines

    2020-09-24 14:51:09.988000  kern  :emerg : Process kworker/1:1 (pid: 52, stack limit = 0xe5296628)
    2020-09-24 14:51:09.989000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xee4a1d70 to 0xee4a2000)
    2020-09-24 14:51:10.001000  kern  :emerg : 1d60:                                     ee4a1da2 00000001 ffffffff c07384fc
    2020-09-24 14:51:10.013000  kern  :emerg : 1d80: ee4a1df0 ffffff04 ffff0a00 c0cad224 00000016 ed4d5000 ee4a1da2 ed4d5000
    2020-09-24 14:51:10.014000  kern  :emerg : 1da0: c14c4350 c073c368 c14c4350 ffffff04 ffff0a00 c09fb934 ed36c020 ed4d5000
    2020-09-24 14:51:10.026000  kern  :emerg : 1dc0: 12b2afff ee4a0000 ed36c000 ffffff04 ffff0a00 31e8cadd ee1697c0 ee4a0000
    2020-09-24 14:51:10.038000  kern  :emerg : 1de0: ee4a0000 00000002 ed4d5000 ed36c020 c19ee240 ed36c000 c2aa0000 c073c6e8
    2020-09-24 14:51:10.050000  kern  :emerg : 1e00: ee4a1e18 31e8cadd ed4d5000 00000000 c0cdd624 c14c4350 003bffc4 31e8cadd
    2020-09-24 14:51:10.051000  kern  :emerg : 1e20: ffff0a00 31e8cadd 003bffc4 31e8cadd ee4a0000 c19ed0c4 ed4d5000 0000004a
    2020-09-24 14:51:10.063000  kern  :emerg : 1e40: c2aa0000 c2aa0000 ed4d5000 c149bcb8 c2aa0000 c0cdd6c8 0000000f 00000000
    ... (31 line(s) more)