Subject: next/master baseline: 459 runs, 10 regressions (next-20200929)

From: "kernelci.org bot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 12:18:23 -0700 (PDT)

next/master baseline: 459 runs, 10 regressions (next-20200929)

Regressions Summary
-------------------

platform                 | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | results
-------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
at91-sama5d4_xplained    | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | sama5_defconfig              | 0/1    
imx6q-var-dt6customboard | arm   | lab-baylibre  | clang-10 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2/4    
imx6q-var-dt6customboard | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2/4    
panda                    | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | omap2plus_defconfig          | 0/1    
rk3288-veyron-jaq        | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 67/69  
rk3288-veyron-jaq        | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defconfig           | 0/1    
rk3399-gru-kevin         | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-10 | defconfig                    | 0/1    

  Details:  https://kernelci.org/test/job/next/branch/master/kernel/next-20200929/plan/baseline/

  Test:     baseline
  Tree:     next
  Branch:   master
  Describe: next-20200929
  URL:      https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  SHA:      49e7e3e905e437a02782019570f70997e2da9101 

Test Regressions
---------------- 

platform                 | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | results
-------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
at91-sama5d4_xplained    | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | sama5_defconfig              | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f7354a08dfe239b33877174

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: sama5_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/sama5_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-at91-sama5d4_xplained.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-2-g61393d279614/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f7354a08dfe239b33877175
      failing since 154 days (last pass: next-20200424, first fail: next-20200428)  

platform                 | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | results
-------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
imx6q-var-dt6customboard | arm   | lab-baylibre  | clang-10 | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2/4    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f7356457c21512576877172

  Results:     2 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-10 (Debian clang version 10.0.1-++20200708124224+ef32c611aa2-1~exp1~20200707224822.188 )
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx6q-var-dt6customboard.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/clang-10/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx6q-var-dt6customboard.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-2-g61393d279614/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f7356457c21512576877177
      new failure (last pass: next-20200928)
      4 lines

    2020-09-29 15:43:58.148000  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000313
    2020-09-29 15:43:58.149000  kern  :alert : pgd = (ptrval)
    2020-09-29 15:43:58.150000  kern  :alert : [00000313] *pgd=4933d831
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f7356457c21512576877178
      new failure (last pass: next-20200928)
      64 lines

    2020-09-29 15:43:58.192000  kern  :emerg : Process udevd (pid: 113, stack limit = 0x(ptrval))
    2020-09-29 15:43:58.194000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xed12bb70 to 0xed12c000)
    2020-09-29 15:43:58.194000  kern  :emerg : bb60:                                     eda7edb4 ed12bba8 eda7ec00 eda7ec14
    2020-09-29 15:43:58.195000  kern  :emerg : bb80: c147838c 00000122 00000100 c0a5c098 00030003 ed12bb94 ed12bb94 c314ff86
    2020-09-29 15:43:58.196000  kern  :emerg : bba0: ed3a4040 eda7ec00 eda7ec00 000002f3 c314ff86 eda7ec00 ede5fa00 ed0ea340
    2020-09-29 15:43:58.235000  kern  :emerg : bbc0: eda7ec14 c147838c 00000122 00000100 00000021 c0a6994c c146dbcc 00000000
    2020-09-29 15:43:58.236000  kern  :emerg : bbe0: eda7ec0c eda7ec00 fffffdfb ed1d1140 ed0f4b08 ed0f4b10 ed0f4b0c c0a3ba00
    2020-09-29 15:43:58.237000  kern  :emerg : bc00: eda7ec00 eead8c10 00000021 bf0406ac ed1cd040 0000000c c1ac4290 ed1d1140
    2020-09-29 15:43:58.238000  kern  :emerg : bc20: 00000021 c0a9be64 0000001c ed9f2940 ed0e98c0 ed0e98c0 00000000 ed1cd040
    2020-09-29 15:43:58.238000  kern  :emerg : bc40: c1ac4288 c1b75fec c1b75ff4 00000014 00000100 c0a9c450 eea32c10 00000000
    ... (53 line(s) more)

platform                 | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | results
-------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
imx6q-var-dt6customboard | arm   | lab-baylibre  | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defconfig           | 2/4    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f73554d77ec8d3047877173

  Results:     2 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx6q-var-dt6customboard.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-baylibre/baseline-imx6q-var-dt6customboard.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-2-g61393d279614/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f73554d77ec8d3047877178
      new failure (last pass: next-20200928)
      4 lines

    2020-09-29 15:39:42.172000  kern  :alert : Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000313
    2020-09-29 15:39:42.172000  kern  :alert : pgd = 6d92929e
    2020-09-29 15:39:42.172000  kern  :alert : [00000313] *pgd=00000000
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f73554d77ec8d3047877179
      new failure (last pass: next-20200928)
      47 lines

    2020-09-29 15:39:42.216000  kern  :emerg : Process kworker/0:2 (pid: 75, stack limit = 0x19654867)
    2020-09-29 15:39:42.216000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xedac1d58 to 0xedac2000)
    2020-09-29 15:39:42.217000  kern  :emerg : 1d40:                                                       ed203db0 ed203db4
    2020-09-29 15:39:42.217000  kern  :emerg : 1d60: ed203c00 ed203c14 c1444cb0 c09ac0dc edac0000 efda0920 ee801e40 ed203c00
    2020-09-29 15:39:42.218000  kern  :emerg : 1d80: 000002f3 c09ad49c c1444cb0 ee801d80 eda4ac00 efdac940 c09b982c c1444cb0
    2020-09-29 15:39:42.259000  kern  :emerg : 1da0: c19c6a60 dd4a93dd c19c6a7c ed449fc0 edf98900 ed203c00 ed203c14 c1444cb0
    2020-09-29 15:39:42.259000  kern  :emerg : 1dc0: c19c6a60 0000000c c19c6a7c c09b97fc c14429d8 00000000 ed203c0c ed203c00
    2020-09-29 15:39:42.259000  kern  :emerg : 1de0: fffffdfb eead8c10 ed229d40 c098f73c ed203c00 bf048000 fffffdfb bf044138
    2020-09-29 15:39:42.260000  kern  :emerg : 1e00: ed4495c0 eda5cf08 00000120 ed21e0c0 ed229d40 c09e9048 ed4495c0 ed4495c0
    2020-09-29 15:39:42.260000  kern  :emerg : 1e20: 00000040 ed4495c0 ed229d40 00000000 c19c6a74 bf09908c bf09a014 00000024
    ... (36 line(s) more)

platform                 | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | results
-------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
panda                    | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | omap2plus_defconfig          | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f73534ebc9abb67dc877169

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: omap2plus_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-panda.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/omap2plus_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-panda.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-2-g61393d279614/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f73534ebc9abb67dc87716a
      failing since 69 days (last pass: next-20200706, first fail: next-20200721)  

platform                 | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | results
-------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
rk3288-veyron-jaq        | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defc...CONFIG_SMP=n | 67/69  

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f7374806a052ff887877169

  Results:     67 PASS, 2 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/multi_v7_defconfig+CONFIG_SMP=n/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-2-g61393d279614/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.dmesg.alert: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f7374806a052ff8878771af
      failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20200924, first fail: next-20200925)
      4 lines

    2020-09-29 17:52:57.905000  kern  :alert : pgd = 853294d7
    2020-09-29 17:52:57.906000  kern  :alert : [003bffc4] *pgd=00000000
     * baseline.dmesg.emerg: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f7374806a052ff8878771b0
      failing since 4 days (last pass: next-20200924, first fail: next-20200925)
      41 lines

    2020-09-29 17:52:57.930000  kern  :emerg : Process kworker/0:3 (pid: 42, stack limit = 0x1860ea40)
    2020-09-29 17:52:57.930000  kern  :emerg : Stack: (0xc2953d80 to 0xc2954000)
    2020-09-29 17:52:57.943000  kern  :emerg : 3d80: c2953db2 ffffffb6 ffffffff c06ce454 c2953e00 ffffff04 ffff0a00 c0c16618
    2020-09-29 17:52:57.955000  kern  :emerg : 3da0: 00000016 c3057000 c2953db2 c3057000 c13b7174 c06d2260 c13b7174 ffffff04
    2020-09-29 17:52:57.956000  kern  :emerg : 3dc0: ffff0a00 a0000093 80000013 c3057000 3cfa8fff c1704048 80000013 ffffff04
    2020-09-29 17:52:57.968000  kern  :emerg : 3de0: ffff0a00 1e2704de 0000004a c1704048 c1704048 00000002 c3057000 c3027820
    2020-09-29 17:52:57.981000  kern  :emerg : 3e00: c18f5dcc c3027800 c3<4>[   10.151803] btmrvl_sdio mmc1:0001:2: Direct firmware load for mrvl/sd8897_uapsta.bin failed with error -2
    2020-09-29 17:52:57.993000  1b8000 c06d25d4 c2953e28 1e2704de c3057000 00000000
    2020-09-29 17:52:58.008000  kern  :emer<3>[   10.167581] Bluetooth: request_firmware(firmware) failed, error code = -2
    2020-09-29 17:52:58.023000  g : 3e20: c0c456d4 c13b7174 003bffc4 1e2704de ffff0a00 1e2704de <3>[   10.183851] Bluetooth: Failed to download firmware!
    ... (34 line(s) more)

platform                 | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | results
-------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
rk3288-veyron-jaq        | arm   | lab-collabora | gcc-8    | multi_v7_defconfig           | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f737864627d1b31d5877172

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: multi_v7_defconfig
  Compiler:    gcc-8 (arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc (Debian 8.3.0-2) 8.3.0)
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm/multi_v7_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3288-veyron-jaq.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-2-g61393d279614/armel/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f737864627d1b31d5877173
      new failure (last pass: next-20200925)  

platform                 | arch  | lab           | compiler | defconfig                    | results
-------------------------+-------+---------------+----------+------------------------------+--------
rk3399-gru-kevin         | arm64 | lab-collabora | clang-10 | defconfig                    | 0/1    

  Details:     https://kernelci.org/test/plan/id/5f7353405ad3285790877181

  Results:     0 PASS, 1 FAIL, 0 SKIP
  Full config: defconfig
  Compiler:    clang-10 (Debian clang version 10.0.1-++20200708124224+ef32c611aa2-1~exp1~20200707224822.188 )
  Plain log:   https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm64/defconfig/clang-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.txt
  HTML log:    https://storage.kernelci.org//next/master/next-20200929/arm64/defconfig/clang-10/lab-collabora/baseline-rk3399-gru-kevin.html
  Rootfs:      http://storage.kernelci.org/images/rootfs/buildroot/kci-2020.05-2-g61393d279614/arm64/baseline/rootfs.cpio.gz 

  * baseline.login: https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5f7353405ad3285790877182
      new failure (last pass: next-20200928)